Page 1 of 2
So, yeah....what's the hardest song you've ever played?

For me, it would have to be Roundabout by Yes. The rythm part alone took like 3 months, the lead and the solo took about two weeks.
surfing with the alien by joe satriani, i learned it before i had any knowledge of scales, arrpeggios or anything of that sort
im not that good at guitar...hardest song ive learnt was rain - trivium
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
Right now im pissed cause im trying to learn little wing and the rhythym to certain parts is tricky, but ive only been attempting for 2 days so i guess ive gotten a little farther. The solos damn easy though so thats not a problem.
surfing with the alien

i tried it for like a day, but i wasn't dedicated enough to practice it and stuff, so i never learned it
Quote by rancidryan
Do they come with heroin because I heard thats the only reason Dave Mustaine used them

"The power of the riff compels me"
Bury Me In Smoke
Get The Hell The Out of Here by Steve Vai. I would say Space Ship One, but I haven't gotten the solo completely down pat yet.
Quote by neptune1988
Guitar Hero does not count for "PLAYING" a song.

i agree 100%

also i am trying to learn (not yet sucseeding) to play free bird on actual guitar

this guy at the guitar shop (works there, has a lot of free time) is teaching me and he can play it all the way thru
I'd have to say Canon Rock. After 2 months I got fed up with it, so I just stopped trying. I can't believe that people can actually play it perfectly. My hat's off to them.
Maximum Volume Yields Maximum Results
Quote by neptune1988
Guitar Hero does not count for "PLAYING" a song.

DragonForce on expert on GuitarHero III
Quote by HollishGuy
I'd have to say Canon Rock. After 2 months I got fed up with it, so I just stopped trying. I can't believe that people can actually play it perfectly. My hat's off to them.

That song isn't as hard as people make it out to be. Same with Eruption.

Plus, about 3/4 of all guitar videos posted on youtube are of Canon Rock.

I would have to say Through The Fire and the Flames, but I haven't learned the whole thing yet. I've gotten up to the main solo which is crazy enough.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
ANGEL OF DEATH.... by Slayer, that is a INSANE song..... my hands and arms hurt after playing that.. Also War Emsemble is up there too..... mind you there not perfect i`m no Kerry King or Jeff Hannemen, and i suck at the solos but i LOVE playing those songs... can`t wait till the day i nail them perfectly \m/... oh and i almost came after doing Angel of Death the 1st time all the wat though LOL, i couldn`t believe i pulled it off, talk about a f`in RUSH.
I still can't play the Smoke on the Water intro...
My Gear
Original JCM800
Fender Blues
ADA MP1 Rack

1952 RI Tele
Fender Floyd Fat Strat
Dean Razorback V255
Dean ML79F
Fender Strat, scalloped
Fender Floyd Strat
Ibanez RG550 - 1987 DY, 1990 DY, 2002 BK
Kramer Paul Dean
Danelectro DC59
Quote by mck_776
I still can't play the Smoke on the Water intro...

You had better be kidding, especially since you own a $1200 guitar, and a VERY nice one at that.
I wish I had only payed 1200 dollars... Dean's are ridiculous price over here... but **** they are good...
My Gear
Original JCM800
Fender Blues
ADA MP1 Rack

1952 RI Tele
Fender Floyd Fat Strat
Dean Razorback V255
Dean ML79F
Fender Strat, scalloped
Fender Floyd Strat
Kramer Paul Dean
Danelectro DC59
a lot of slayer songs. cause they seem to be cautic at times and not make sense. but ****in awesome.
prob only Strength Of The World by A7X, but i suck tho and cani really remeber what songs i can play that might be harder except for i can play some of I'm Alright by Neil Zaza
There's no point fearing death, as it is inevitably going to happen

ESP Ltd H-302
Jackson KE3 (for sale)
Schecter Blackhawk
Roland Cube 60
The hardest song for me to get right was Pride and Joy by Stevie himself!

Didn't take that long, but it was hard to get it sounding right!

Rude Mood will be fun...
My Gear
Original JCM800
Fender Blues
ADA MP1 Rack

1952 RI Tele
Fender Floyd Fat Strat
Dean Razorback V255
Dean ML79F
Fender Strat, scalloped
Fender Floyd Strat
Kramer Paul Dean
Danelectro DC59
Eugenes trick bag is pretty difficult, but maybe not THE hardest one I can play.
CLICK ME!

Gibson Les Paul Classic '05
JEH Custom Superstrat '07
Rickenbacker 480 '73
Marshall 6100LM head '95
Engl E412SS 4*12" cab '02
Line6 DL-4 '07
Ibanez TS9 '08
Dunlop Crybaby from hell '07
Boss CE-2 '79
Quote by lil-matee
what is a solo?
Quote by mck_776
I wish I had only payed 1200 dollars... Dean's are ridiculous price over here... but **** they are good...

Deans are the worst guitars i think i have ever touched. I want you banned from posting for that comment.
What Dean did you play? I agree they are overpriced, but they are exceptional instruments!!!

Like ALL brands, their lower end guitars aren't that good!

I bet you play an Ibanez...
My Gear
Original JCM800
Fender Blues
ADA MP1 Rack

1952 RI Tele
Fender Floyd Fat Strat
Dean Razorback V255
Dean ML79F
Fender Strat, scalloped
Fender Floyd Strat
Kramer Paul Dean
Danelectro DC59
Quote by XxGibsonSGxX
I'd have to say Arpeggios from Hell, by YJM. I haven't perfected it, obviously...and doubt I ever will. But I can play alot of it.

+1

It took me about a month just get the basic song down. I still can't play at full speed even after learning it on and off for 6 months.

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

lai lai hei - ensiferum
canon rock
iron - ensiferum
in flames - zombie inc
batteries - metallica
I reall want to try some uneart but I dont own a seven
Quote by easthatred
Deans are the worst guitars i think i have ever touched. I want you banned from posting for that comment.

Deans make some awesome guitars. A lot of people don't like the shape of the Razorbacks but I personally love it. My rhythm guitarist has a black ML. It plays amazingly. My only problem with it is the Dimebucker, but those aren't for everyone I guess.
i honestly can not master the solo to enter sand man, the song it self is very easy but i can not play it to sound like the recording. I can play faster solos then that one, its just something about that one i can not put my finger on
Quote by mck_776
What Dean did you play? I agree they are overpriced, but they are exceptional instruments!!!

Like ALL brands, their lower end guitars aren't that good!

I bet you play an Ibanez...

Nah, im a Gibson guy. I have played like 5 different models and all have been horrible. I dont remember the model but it was 1200 and i felt like i was playing with a squier :/
Satch Boogie.
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Classic Ebony with gold hardware
Fender American Stratocaster 3 color sunburst maple fretboard tortoise shell pickguard
Martin 000-M Auditorium
Mesa Boogie F-50
Maxon OD-9
Dunlop 535Q Wah pedal
Page 1 of 2