So I'm asking for a effects pedal from Christmas. Something between $200-$300. Probably used. Off of ebay or someting. That way I can get something more quality for less money. I've been looking at the Boss GT-6. Anybody know if that is any good?

Also, if you know of any other brands or models that might fit my needs better please let me know.

Thanks
Co-Founder of the Lumpia Lovers club (PM me, jake911 , or vicd08 to join)
I think you can get a Boss ME-50 for 200-250 USD used. I have one, and you can get some really nice sounds out of it. It's really easy to use, to.
So good to see you once again.
I thought that you were hiding.
And you thought that I had run away.
Chasing the tail of dogma.
I opened my eye and there we were .
I generally think Multi-Effects pedals sound like piss, but my buddy's got an Boss GT-3 that works pretty well. A lot of the pre-sets sound are garbage, but the two of us have managed some pretty nice tones out of the thing.
Quote by Sapient
I think you can get a Boss ME-50 for 200-250 USD used. I have one, and you can get some really nice sounds out of it. It's really easy to use, to.

Yeah, I've tried that one. It's not bad, but I'm looking for something a little bigger.
dude if you are going up to 300 used....

guitarcenter sells used GT-8s (heck of lot nicer than GT-6) for as low as 299!
go to their used page (http://used.guitarcenter.com/usedGear/index.cfm) and search for boss in accessories. sort by price high to low and on the first page or two there will be a few gt8s for 300$.

all you have got to do is call the store that has it (the number is on the page) and say you want them to ship it to you if they still have it. shipping is normaly 5$ and then some tax, but on more expensive items they will sometimes take it off.

I have gotten 3 boss pedals and a roland keyboard from GC used all over the country its great!

oh and it'll be hard to top the gt8 if you want multi
If its not fender than whatever]
Quote by cick13
I generally think Multi-Effects pedals sound like piss, but my buddy's got an Boss GT-3 that works pretty well. A lot of the pre-sets sound are garbage, but the two of us have managed some pretty nice tones out of the thing.

mmm, The gt-3 is a little outdated I think. It was discontinued. The Gt-6 was discontinued too, but not as long ago. >.<
Quote by ffud
dude if you are going up to 300 used....

guitarcenter sells used GT-8s (heck of lot nicer than GT-6) for as low as 299!
go to their used page (http://used.guitarcenter.com/usedGear/index.cfm) and search for boss in accessories. sort by price high to low and on the first page or two there will be a few gt8s for 300$.

all you have got to do is call the store that has it (the number is on the page) and say you want them to ship it to you if they still have it. shipping is normaly 5$ and then some tax, but on more expensive items they will sometimes take it off.

I have gotten 3 boss pedals and a roland keyboard from GC used all over the country its great!

oh and it'll be hard to top the gt8 if you want multi

WOW. Thank you kind sir. That made my day. The only reason I overlooked the GT-8 is because of the price. That's the cheapest price I've seen. Once again thank you.

ye +1 for gt-8. I tried the vox tonelab, the line 6 live and zoom G9 and gt-8 sh*ts on all of them
ENGL Screamer 50
Schecter Hellraiser FR
Boss GT-8

Quote by stef123
What's worse than eating an apple and finding a worm inside?

Being black.