You may have remember my thread about my dog being poisoned by caterpillers in my back yard, he kept eating grass one day and throwing up and eating grass and throwing up. In the end he got through it, but my neighbors dog ate the same caterpillers and it died.

Now my dog wakes me up in the middle of the night, and he's jumping and begging by the door, which he never does, and I let him out and he immediately goes and eats some grass and starts throwing up. What do I do? I can't lose my dog
Take him to the vet and get his stomach pumped MAN!

****ING NOW! GO GO GO!
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
Quote by RedDeath9
+1?

+2?
my gear:
ibanez RG
digitech RP250
crate RFX15
marshall 30-watt

ignore the username
Quote by Eminored
I'd start a World War too if I listened to enough polka.

Quote by COBHC728
To TriviumJunkie: You need rehab my friend

stanleybach ur fucking banned!!
APSH!!
Seriously, stop ****ing asking us what to do when the most obvious thing to do is take it to a vet.
i'm pretty sure that when dogs eat grass it means they are sick.
its like their basic medicine.
so most likely it has problems that require a vet.
get going
Yeahhh....you should probably take him to a vet...
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by guitarguy17
i'm pretty sure that when dogs eat grass it means they are sick.
its like their basic medicine.
so most likely it has problems that require a vet.
get going

Not always true. My oldest dog has eaten grass forever.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

"my dog is dying...what should i do?"
*runs to computer to ask UG*

in hindsight, this may have sounded like a good idea. it was not. take your dog to a vet ASAP, otherwise he might end up like your neighbors poor dog...

and i hope everything works out. best of wishes to your dog.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
I can't take him to a ****ing vet, first of all, I can't drive, and second of all, my parents say that he's fine, when just earlier today they told me that those faggot bugs killed our neighbors dog. I know full well that they are just being annoyed because I woke them up when they were sleeping and they were like "he's fine, just turn on the fan and go back to sleep so you won't hear him."

Wtf?
Vet!!!!!!!
My Gear:
Ibanez SA36FM
Peavy Predator

Vox Ad50VT

Boss DS-1 Distortion
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by insideac
If he dies, just go to your parents and be like

"Told ya so"

Youll earn like +2 trust points

Haha, you ****ing fat faggot.

FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Quote by Carljenk
Just cut its throat and end its misery.

Your humor is beyond my concievability. It's clear that I care about my dog, but you are such a ****ing reject at everything in life you thinks it's funny to show your "crude" humor. No one likes you, so you feel obligated to turn towards the internet, which you can hide behind and further develop your homosexual desires. Kill yourself and make everything better, or better yet, just keep smoking, because no one likes you anyway and you'll probably die of cancer like your mom. Haha.
Quote by guitarguy17
one may suggest doing the same to you

Someone already tried but broke their knife on my manly neck.
Quote by RearyGay
Your humor is beyond my concievability. It's clear that I care about my dog, but you are such a ****ing reject at everything in life you thinks it's funny to show your "crude" humor. No one likes you, so you feel obligated to turn towards the internet, which you can hide behind and further develop your homosexual desires. Kill yourself and make everything better, or better yet, just keep smoking, because no one likes you anyway and you'll probably die of cancer like your mom. Haha.

I could rip you apart verbally right now starting with the fact that concievability is not a word but I'm too lazy. I come to the internet because it is an awesome form of procrastination and a great alternative to sleeping.
Quote by RearyGay

its the pit, he isn't serious. he just thinks hes funny.

Quote by Carljenk
Someone already tried but broke their knife on my manly neck.

hopefully you've figured this out by now, but you're not funny...if you're gonna be a dick, at least entertain us. jeez.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
have you ever seen Old Yeller?

yeah...

but really, get it to the vet as soon as you can. i think that is pretty obvious.
Quote by Carljenk
I could rip you apart verbally right now starting with the fact that concievability is not a word but I'm too lazy. I come to the internet because it is an awesome form of procrastination and a great alternative to sleeping.

I care so much. I care about my dog but you feel that my thread warrants a reply from you about how you can "rip me apart verbally." Like I care, or something.

Oh, and http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=conceivability&spell=1
Inconceivability is a word. Conceivability = gay slang that some sociology major came up with.
Quote by Carljenk
Inconceivability is a word. Conceivability = gay slang that some sociology major came up with.

o rly?

Go away, it's ****ing obvious that I have better things to worry about than you being an ass on the internet.
Quote by RearyGay
o rly?

Go away, it's ****ing obvious that I have better things to worry about than you being an ass on the internet.

Not really considering you dedicated at least 5 minutes of your time to write a lame paragraph comeback that was both intellectually dysfunctional and libelous.
Quote by Carljenk
Not really considering you dedicated at least 5 minutes of your time to write a lame paragraph comeback that was both intellectually dysfunctional and libelous.

Dude, seriously, either quit being a dick or GTFO. It's obnoxious.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Can't we all just get along?
Quote by Don't Panic Ok?
I live to please the user above be because he/she is my god!

I choose to believe that was directed at me
Quote by Carljenk
Just cut its throat and end its misery.

FFS!

Why dont you cut your own. Put us out of our misery
Cats and dogs generally eat grass if they need to throw up. My cat does it all the time.
And as much as you care for your dog, it sounds like there's nothing YOU can do at the moment. Wait till your parents get up, then ride their backs to get him to the vet if the problem seems ongoing.

And as for the obnoxious prat, seriously, gtfo of this thread, he's worried about his dog for god sake.

Oh and if the dog's throwing up alot TS, make sure it has a plentiful supply of water, or it might dehydrate.
Peavey Rage 158
Ibanez RG 320 FM
ESP LTD AX-50
Boss MT-2
Boss CH-1
Belcat Delay
Digitech Jamman Solo
Quote by Carljenk

Quote from Dictionary.com;

Conceivability:

noun.
the state of being conceivable

Congratulations, you've managed to be both obnoxious and stupid at the same time..... and yes, 'obnoxious' and 'stupid' are real words too.

RearyGay, can you describe the caterpillars that your dog's been eating? I'm into lepidoptery (study of moths and butterflies) so I may be able to identify them and give you some information on how poisonous, (if they are poisonous) they are, which may also be useful to your vet.
Did they have any bright colours, such as yellow or red with black?
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Dec 7, 2007,
Quote by Agent_00Funk
Seriously, stop ****ing asking us what to do when the most obvious thing to do is take it to a vet.

what he said

take your dog yourself if you have to
Quote by Swat Man
if he dies pull a godfather on your parents and put his head in their bed

I agree.

Or you could stop asking UG because it seems to flare up your temper when people make a joke about your dog.
Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"