Ah, I love this show. The one where he cracks the light bulb with his head is awesome.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
I love Whose Line? Unfortunately, I don't get to watch it very much. I agree that everyone on that show is a genius.

My favorite skits are scenes from a hat and hoedown.
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
This is one of the best shows ever, the American version ran out though didn't it?

The UK version is still pretty hilarious, the lighting is so harsh though .

From the US version my favourite one is Colin Mochrie, he's too funny. I love when he does songs or raps, he's so bad at rhyming it's awesome . Ryan's pretty funny too though.

Ya I like Scenes from a Hat, and also just Hats. Oh! and another good one is Props.
wayen ****in brady "he makes bryant gumble look like martin luther king jr"
i luf da grammer knotziez

gear: (i wanna fit in)
ibanez tbx150r
phase90
lil big muff pi
weeping demon
esp viper100
boss chorus
other junk
Quote by donkey the wise
Well played Sir sFsKroniK
yay m special
I always enjoyed Sound Effects, when they had people from the audience do the effects... There was one episode where these two old ladies just kept going "whooo.."

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I used to love it, that was years ago though....I haven't seen it in quite a while....haha oh man Richard Simons is fruitier than Gene Simons, and it is ****ing hillarious...
Last edited by david_highland at Dec 7, 2007,
yeah i wish they kept going......

theres an endless amount of clips from youtube though so thats a good thing...ooh and theres one 22 minute long vid with special guest robin williams!!! so awesome lol
colin mochrie (sp?) is an effing genious
My Gear:
Ibanez SA36FM
Peavy Predator

Vox Ad50VT

Boss DS-1 Distortion
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Yea that show is amazing. I made a thread about this a couple months ago. My favorite ones are the sound FX
R.I.P Samantha

My Gear
Esp Ltd M-400
Randall Rg75W Amp
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Fender Stratocaster
Yamaha something Acoustic
Several other cheap guitars/basses/Amps
I love this show. Wayne Brady is my man crush.
Official member of the "UG Senior Citizens Club For People Over 21"
Official member of the "UG Fat Chicks Appreciation Club" (Yeah, no one will probably follow...)

I love that show too, but I can't help but think that it's not 100% improvised...
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Those guys are all geniuses, easily, some episodes have literally left me laughing for 20 minutes straight. My words don't do justice.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
I heard Colin say he's not an improv artist and that he can't think as fast as the other guys on the show so he just says whatever random **** comes to his head and it happens to be funny.

Edit: http://youtube.com/watch?v=JkP6vD-cJtA&feature=related

With Colin's excellent impression of Craig T. Nelson.
Last edited by Inimical at Dec 7, 2007,
the UK version is on Dave at around 1pm or 2pm i cant remember, the US version is on FIVE US (channel 180 for sky) at 12pm...so if you time it right you get 2 hours of Whos Line

Ryan and Colin are legends
Never seen it before, but from the first minute of that first video, I really don't like Richard Simmons.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by breadstick
Never seen it before, but from the first minute of that first video, I really don't like Richard Simmons.

Richard Simmons wasn't like, a regular on it, or anything. I'm not particularly fond of that scene either.

I enjoy both the American and British versions, so God damn funny. I do what someone above suggested when I have the time, watch it on Dave, then switch over to Five US for a good few hours of it. Never gets old.

Colin and Ryan ftw <3
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
greatest comedy show ever. they just started replaying it where i live, so i get to watch it every night of the week.
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by slap-a-bass
i swear this is probably the funniest things I've ever watched on T.V.

these guys are geniuses

here are some link if you're interested
http://youtube.com/watch?v=fw11CRhbDQU
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Tjd-pqP4P2E
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7OBNUNZsb9Y

who else loves Whose line??

I wish they would put it back on the air

I liked this one the best...Ryan broke the set:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0YRcK9jstcI