So yeah I had to go grab my bro from his mates place cause he had to come home and so I walk up to the place and I knock on the door and this convo takes place

:Hey is *bro's name* here?

:Yeah let me go get him for you

:Cheers!

*pause as his mate's mother goes to get him then his mate's dad comes to the door*

:Hey, is that your brother?

:Yeah he is

:Well you look a lot a like!

: Umm.......... he's actually my step brother

:................. Oh...........

Yeah not epic pwnage but thought id share it with the pit any thing else like this happen to you? Where the person kinda says something thats obvious just to make conversation and you kinda catch them out?
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
Last edited by Shredlet at Dec 7, 2007,
what'er ya talking about? getting caught in what act? I'd be happy to share a story if I knew just what you were asking...
He was obviously just trying to make a really crappy statement you know like how old people always say "WOW you've grown!" kinda stuff like that you with me now?
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe

Digitech Whammy Club!
Ive edited the last bit too to makes some more sense
Quote by Aqua Dementia

Quote by WNxScythe

Digitech Whammy Club!
i got id'ed when i bought assasins creed.... he was like are you 17? like he really didnt believe i was of age.. then i sighed and said i'm 20. I hate looking so young.. it'll help me when i'm older though
PSN id: SeniorSausage
Quote by Shredlet
He was obviously just trying to make a really crappy statement you know like how old people always say "WOW you've grown!" kinda stuff like that you with me now?

Ohhhh, Well once someone was talking about my sister...I don't know what about her but you know...well at some point they made the destinction that her and I looked nothing alike, I went on to say "Well, she's actualy my half sister."
Did you just use smileys to represent characters in your story??
+3!

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Makes me laugh whenever someone says they can see the family resemblance between me and a little cousin of mine because he is, in fact, adopted. A very good physical match though.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by ripewithdecay
i got id'ed when i bought assasins creed.... he was like are you 17? like he really didnt believe i was of age.. then i sighed and said i'm 20. I hate looking so young.. it'll help me when i'm older though

I look young too, just remember when all our friends are 30, we'll still look 25.

And when they're all 80, we'll still remember how much action we got over them when we were 30!
People can look alike without being related.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by MedicreDemon
People can look alike without being related.

i bet you dont look like your soon to be stepfather.