ok im at school at guitar class and i need a dimebag biography that wouldnt be blocked i cant use wikipedia because "its everyones opionion" as my teacher says so. and ive aolready went through like 10 pages of google. so any help?
Quote by bequickorbedead
Wikipedia is usually the best source even if it can be edited by anyone. Just use it...

thats the thing theres like a hirl behind me saying "oh you cant use it,miss tell him he cant use wikipedia" andi dont wanna go off on someone because im not that kind of person.
The external links on the wiki pages are usually very useful, reliable sources.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by ddranthony92
not a bad idea

Seriously. We have a study guide RECOMMENDING that you do that.

If they are all blocked, just tell your teacher you can't do it because your stupid school blocked all the resources.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
yea half of them were blocked and the other half are on his death and im not that far in the writing yet.
Quote by breadstick
Seriously. We have a study guide RECOMMENDING that you do that.

If they are all blocked, just tell your teacher you can't do it because your stupid school blocked all the resources.

like i havnt tried that she said "you have to play around" and i was like wtf theres only 1 good site and i cant use it goddamn.
Quote by breadstick
Could you use a proxy?

idk how to,so if you could inform me how to that'd be nice.
Quote by seljer

wow i think i just might lol.
EDIT: actually no because she uses the same excuse everytime i really dont wanna hear it shes always saying "anyone can post stuff on there,thats just wrong and not an actual fact" idk what to do maybe ill just e-mail what i have already done and just go on wikipedia at my house.
Last edited by ddranthony92 at Dec 7, 2007,