Hi all, noob here

just wondering if anybody can give any advice on how me and my band can get some recordings down. At the moment we are renting a room to practice a few times a week andhave recorded a few tracks on a mobile just for the sake of it, just wondering if anybody can reccomend any equipment and or methods they have used. We thought about laptop hooked tto mic etc and recording that way but just thought we would see what others had to say

cheers
yeah i was going to but it seemed to be about posting recordings people have allready done - have to tread carefully as a noob so thought i would go for the general board
Quote by mu85
yeah i was going to but it seemed to be about posting recordings people have allready done - have to tread carefully as a noob so thought i would go for the general board

Nope, Riffs&Recordings is for questions about recording and all that. There are subforums in the Riffs&Recordings for actual recordings though.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by mu85
will i get banned/abused/castrated if i post again in there?

No. Posting in the wrong forum isn't that big of a deal.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥