Here I am, lying on the couch and working on my final paper for Biology when suddenly I hear a meow beside my right ear. Before I know it, a furry mass has jumped up onto my chest and prompty block my view of my computer screen. I figure, that's ok, she'll move if I pet her. Bad idea. As soon as I touch her, my cat flops down right on top of me, somehow managing to lay down on both my face and my hands at the same time. I think she thinks she's helping me. Unfortunately, 'cat help' is never all that helpful. I could neither see the screen, nor type at all because of the help she was giving me. I can't resist her help though, or her insistance at helping me only increases. It's a bit of a catch 22.
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
Ok, that's nice dear. Have you taken your medication today?

But really did we need to hear about that?
NOIZE
kill it.

problem solved
If you can play music with enthusiasm and an honest effort, then no matter how flawed, noisy and unclean the music is, you are a musician. If you play just to be the best, you are not a musician, nor are you worthy of any musician's recognition. - me
An interesting insight into feline psychology.....

So umm how do you think she's "helping" you? What would your cat want to help you with? :S

More likely she wants some attention and thinks your comfy. It's love, really.
Quote by Nightmare_xxx
to be honest, I thought they were awful. I mean some of the songs our drummer's written was better than their stuff.
I love my next door neighbour's cat (which is practically mine because it is through our cat flap half the time). They crave attention, and believe we humans are chairs on which to sit.
Member of the 'Dr.Cox is my Mentor' group

Quote by Miggy01
I was kicking a balloon around, and kicked the back of my other foot.
I broke my toe as a result.
fist and skull love her
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Ich will die katze frausten!

Anybody?

No?

HOWAYA LUV ;D

BUGERA USERS MILITIA
Last edited by CrazehSteve at Dec 7, 2007,
Kick it really hard in the stomach, it wont be back for a bit.
...Bleep Bloop...
Quote by alteredgod
Ok, that's nice dear. Have you taken your medication today?

But really did we need to hear about that?

No, I didn't take my medication today.

And to be fair, you don't really need to ask until I tell you my cat has started talking to me.
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196