I used to hate wine and think it was exceptionally gay to drink it but I realized the **** is popular for a reason. Anyone like wine and if so what kinds?
i like red wine. goes well with italian food and salty snacks

beer is better in all these situations though
Quote by Carljenk
I used to hate wine and think it was exceptionally gay to drink it but I realized the **** is popular for a reason. Anyone like wine and if so what kinds?

And that right there makes you just another tool. Don't drink wine because it is popular, drink it because you like the taste.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
i Used to dislike red wine, but now it's really ok. havent ''learned'' to drink white wine yet still dont like it=/
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by i have to pee
And that right there makes you just another tool. Don't drink wine because it is popular, drink it because you like the taste.

I tryed it because it was popular. Before I used to refuse to try it but then I figured it was popular so I tryed it and it tasted great so I drink it now.
red wine tastes nasty to me. it gives me bitter beer face. white wine; however, i seem to enjoy.
My Guitars:
One
Two
Quote by The Needles
All the kids in the coffee houses
try to act like they know what loud is
all they know is an electric beat
if you're rockin to this, you'll be rockin with me!
I like wine, but I wouldn't drink it on a night out on the town. Good wine is expensive and it's too poncy for when you're at a friends house or in the pub. With a meal it's brilliant though.
Quote by SilenceIsGolden
Wine isn't gay at all.

What can I say. I was ignorant as a kid.
i LOVE wine

well, dry white wine. red wine gives me a headache - unless it's mulled wine.

i like a nice pinot grigio, but i'm not averse to sauvignon blanc, and i adore champagne.

i quite like rosé as well, actually.

there's nothing like a dry white wine spritzer with ice when it's hot, or a glass of champagne with a dash of cassis at christmas.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by chris_libby_88
err...liquor is quicker.

best response here, fifth of jack FTW!!!...but if i must, i do enjoy red wine if i have to
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
Quote by esther_mouse
i LOVE wine

well, dry white wine. red wine gives me a headache - unless it's mulled wine.

i like a nice pinot grigio, but i'm not averse to sauvignon blanc, and i adore champagne.

i quite like rosé as well, actually.

there's nothing like a dry white wine spritzer with ice when it's hot, or a glass of champagne with a dash of cassis at christmas.

+1

gotta agree with ya there, esther, except on the rose part. don't like that stuff
Lol my mum used to be a professional wine taster, the 11th woman in trhe world to become a master of wine XD Shes brought me up to like it, my favourit is probably red of some kind..... i dunno which
Quote by tymatt67
kinky = using a feather , perverted = using whole chicken.

I like a nice, not too sweet white wine, but only with food- its too pricey and thin for a night out, and getting drunk on it seems almost a waste. I don't like red wine at all.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
Quote by monkey_dancer
I like a nice, not too sweet white wine, but only with food- its too pricey and thin for a night out, and getting drunk on it seems almost a waste. I don't like red wine at all.

plus it gives you one hell of a hangover.
Quote by Carljenk
Chardonnay

Red for me, I'm a big wine drinker.

A good brand of red thats fairly priced is Banrock Station Petit Verdot
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
Quote by CoreysMonster
plus it gives you one hell of a hangover.

It does as well....
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
id almost always rather drink beer however if i drink wine i like a nice zinfedel (sp?) and i founda kind called ravenswood thats fairly cheap. (its a red wine..fairly dry)
"Through every dark night there is a bright day after that so no matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it."
Red wine can be nice, goes well with food and is more sociable than beer since it doesnt give you gas upstairs and downstairs.

White is okay, but I cant stand Chardonnays. I can't drink more than half a glass- not because it wastes me out with just that much, its just foul.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
MULLED WINE!
'tis the season!

but no apart from that, at all other times of the year
a good beer
eats wine's heart out.