I posted another thread a few minutes ago about my truss rod and action. I have some buzzing on the neck on my Agile AL-3100. I just noticed however, that whenever I pluck a string, a buzzing occurs at the TOM bridge. This has happened to my b string once before, I fixed it just by tugging at it a bit, almost like it wasn't on the saddle properly, but it was so minute you couldn't even tell by looking at it. What's the reason for this? Is there a solution? I don't think my bridge is crappy, but could that be the problem? :/
Quote by rocknrollgod
well i can tall you this much do NOT get a marshall MG. becasue you will blow the speaker with duncans in the guitar. i know for experience.

Quote by Gutch220
Leave it to UGer's to argue over who "owns" a language

if the saddle is shaking, then the screw that holds the saddle might be a little loose in the threads.

strum the guitar acoustically, and listen for buzzing. touch the part that's making noise, see if the buzzing stops.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011