Well, me and four other guys all wanna do something, but can't think of anything to do. What do you guys do when you can't think of anything to do?
We've got enough weed so we can have a good time, but dunno where to go. Wanted to go cinema, but nothings on

Cheers
sceak in to watch a crap movie and wreck it for everybody else via spoilers from google.com.
you are 4 dudes whith weed and you cant think of anything well,go to your/friens house get ****loads of munchies whats tons of diffrent movies smoke some,ore play video games and smoke and munch? dunno really.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Circle jerk
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
download/rent/buy a few films, get some crappy board games which are only fun when you're wasted, watch movies, get wasted, enjoy crappy board games.

drunken monopoly is one of the most funny things i've ever seen at 5am. "who's the dog?" "amanda is, cos she's a dog anyway" "SO WHY DO I HAVE A SHIP?" "cos lots of people boarded you, amanda" "what's a dog anyway?" "i don't know but it's chasing my top hat."
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Start a band - you could get wasted and rock out like Peter and Louis did on Family Guy!
Can one of you guys help me?

I can't upload my mp3's and I tried converting the sample rate but I can't figure out how to change the bitrate rate. 'Starting to get mad, ya know?
Fender Stratocaster
Dean Evo
Lauren LA-125 Acoustic
Fender FM212R
Digitech RP50
Behringer Hellbabe
D'Adarrio's and Ernie Balls
Peavey 600 watt PA head (eight channels)
Peavey 2x15 Cabinet
Two Kustom 15" Pa Speakers w/ 7x15" horn
if you need to go out, have a little camping session. get tents, find deserted field, set up camp, light fire, have plenty of munchies and disposable barbecues, plug an mp3 player and some speakers into a car battery run into a car stereo and have fun.

it's what i used to do before i could legally drink anyway.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
smoke weed and circle jerk.

it's something to do at least...
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Quote by Deagle-Eyes
Omg, how has anyone not thought about that first?

Beats me...

In all fairness, it was a bloody funny episode!
Quote by esther_mouse
if you need to go out, have a little camping session. get tents, find deserted field, set up camp, light fire, have plenty of munchies and disposable barbecues, plug an mp3 player and some speakers into a car battery run into a car stereo and have fun.

it's what i used to do before i could legally drink anyway.

tottalt Best and Fun suggestion! +1
did similair thing but i didnt smoek just drink did it for a whole week so fun!
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
Car battery idea sounds good, but we dont have cars :[ haha

And nahh don't really wanna go out drinking, we wanna go and do something decent
Hmm Maybe smoke some weed then go,Go carting? ore hang out at a arcade ore something dunno how old you but that might work,ore get hihj then go to local bar and drink and just ahve a good time.
Quote by KingJak236

Quote by Kensai
Go bowling.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Get high, then try asnwer the what to do question.

Me id go play the indian rope trick.
Quote by bendystraw
sceak in to watch a crap movie and wreck it for everybody else via spoilers from google.com.

Since when does google have movie spoilers?

That's like saying you can download a movie from google.ca

Anyway, smoke a lot of pot and watch cartoons, play video games, or just go for a crazy adventure.
Punch yourself in the face for making this thread.
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem