im doing a mid term on the cause and effect of something and im gonna do the cause and effect of the death of some musician but i cant find any with a really good effect from dying, dimebag had about 20 tribute songs and i think has a charity in his name, john lennon i couldnt find anything, i traded my friend ideas, i thought of kurt kobain he thought of DEAD from mayhem, cause that would be uber 1337 to do a midterm on dead, but i cant find **** on an effect from his death, so i need some musician with some effects from him dying like charities, something good, i suppose tribute songs could count, but i need at least 3-4 effects, cause is easy, obviously thier is a cause for dying lol, just a name and some effects will do fine, thank you pit monkeys
I know theres a ton of books about Layne Staley and I'm pretty sure theres a charity for drug addicts in his name.
WOOAAAAHHHH
You could say how the deaths of Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, Janis Joplin, etc, really brought about the end to the hippie era, because people started realizing how dangerous drugs could be, and became disillusioned with the whole peace and love thing.
Last edited by Mind Riot at Dec 7, 2007,
Quote by Mind Riot
You could say how the deaths of Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, Janis Joplin, etc, really brought about the end to the hippie era, because people started realizing how dangerous drugs could be, and became disillusioned with the whole peace and love thing.

that is a good one because the end of hippie era was a real world thing, i may do that