I feel like listening to Techno.. anyone know any good electronica/techno beats?
Quote by raisinbran
I like my women like I like my trigonometry: With a lot of angles and a good tan.

Oh my God...

lmfao.
'Now you're gone' by DJ Alex. Not sure if it's technically techno, but god damn is it good
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
n-tz n-tz n-tz n-tz n-tz n-tz n-tz n-tz n-tz n-tz n-tz n-tz n-tz n-tz n-tz n-tz n-tz n-tz n-tz n-tz n-tz n-tz n-tz n-tz n-tz n-tz n-tz n-tz n-tz n-tz

^ I like that one
I Like Cake
Quote by jeremy00
I feel like listening to Techno.. anyone know any good electronica/techno beats?

Just improvise something with your mouth and repeat it over and over and over. Make sure the loops don't last longer than one second, though, any more than that and it isn't tr00 techno!
I'm a communist. Really.
Infected Mushrooms

Also, check your forums please
The Pit. The Movie.
Quote by Epic_Name
n-tz n-tz n-tz n-tz n-tz n-tz n-tz n-tz n-tz n-tz n-tz n-tz n-tz n-tz n-tz n-tz n-tz n-tz n-tz n-tz n-tz n-tz n-tz n-tz n-tz n-tz n-tz n-tz n-tz n-tz

^ I like that one

OMG I LOVE that song!
Quote by Epic_Name

^ I like that one

+12
For a real pervert, any exit can be an entrance.
Quote by sTx
Awesome post, dude.

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Goth
Peavey Valveking 112
My metal band, Nilfgaard
The Prodigy, they are very good. They are the only techno I really like, and a select few I hear on other peoples MP3's and computers and such.
Quote by Epic_Name

^ I like that one

That's my favorite song to shear sheep wool to
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Justice
Mr. Ozio
Daft punk
Digitalism
MSTRKRFT
Hot chip
Or the ed banger label in general
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Thanks everyone. The stuff is good =). I coulden't find anything on the forums, I searched techno and got a bunch of results that didn't mean anything. But if there is a thread similar to mine, pass it over.
Quote by raisinbran
I like my women like I like my trigonometry: With a lot of angles and a good tan.

Oh my God...

lmfao.
Just listen to the entire "drukqs" album by Aphex Twin.

You can thank me later.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by FLUX_
Pendulum are good if you like Drum n Bass

They are OK for a while, I prefer classic Squarepusher and Aphex Twin songs.. along with a couple local guys