PRICE NOW DROPPED TO $500.00 with case!

Great sounding, playing, and feeling ESP LTD EC1000 Guitar, packed with 2 active EMG-81 humbuckers. I am the original and only owner of this guitar. I purchased it back in 2004 and since then has loved every minute of it. The guitar came with gold hardware which I painted matte black with professional bumper coating. You will not find anyother ESP that looks like this one because of that! The guitar sound absolutely amazing in all fields metal, hardcore, alternative.

Here is a link to musiciansfriend.com with all the specifications and info on the guitar.
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/ESP-LTD-Deluxe-EC1000-Electric-Guitar?sku=516629

These guitars sell for $800 new, and none of them are broken in like this guitar. Everybody who plays it falls in love with it. If you have any questions, or want to see more pictures, please let me know. Thank you for your time!

***Sale includes guitar AND MOLDED SKB HARDSHELL CASE which retails for $80 bucks.****

Price $520.00 OBO
Last edited by specsteve at Dec 10, 2007,
Sorry that was just my craigslist posting copied and pasted haha, I should have revised it for this site.

"Broken in" is more of a term for customized, but you are right, it is poorly worded on my part.

The guitar has black hardware everywhere except the headstock, which IMO looks wayyy better than the gaudy gold out of the factory, plus the matte black on the gloss black looks so brutal.

Pics will be posted tomorrow morning once I figure out how to make the file size smaller. If anyone has any questions please let me know.
Here are some pictures guys, sorry it took me so long to post them. Keep in mind sale also includes hardshell SKB molded case.

The flash of the camera really brought out a lot of the finger prints etc, so that is why it looks so dirty lol

If anyone has any further questions please do not hesitate to ask!

Oh and my location is Marietta, GA 30066
Attachments:
espihopethisworks.jpg
EWWWW.jpg
ESPHEADSTOCK.jpg
Sweet another person from Marietta, GA.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

Trades?
"I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal.
But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existence either.
"
-Maynard

\w/ gear-vault.com \w/
Quote by MrSandMan
Trades?

I was originally intending to sell it because of needing rent money, but what were you thinking trade wise?
Quote by EspShred1228
I'll buy it for the asking price or if you want I can trade you my Dean Razorback.

DUDE Look at the DATES!!!
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me