"Danzig won't speak spanish.
Robert Di Nero, Sombrero
I wonder how you say Danzig in spanish"

what. the. fruck?
Brilliant, I've put that in my favorites and I'm going to show it to everyone possibly interested.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
haha theres another of him where he talks about whats on his grocery list or something like that i think.
http://www.gotquestions.org/lost-books-Bible.html

Question: "What are the lost books of the Bible?"

Answer: There are no “lost books” of the Bible or books that were taken out of the Bible. There are many legends and rumors of “lost” books, but there is no truth whatsoever to these stories. Every book that God intended and inspired to be in the Bible is in the Bible.

It's official, folks, there are no lost books of the bible, because this source says so ^_^
Wow... just... wow...
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
well, it's not danzing's fault...he didn't know what was in that book...he can't read....
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
Dwarves are actually very intelligent, because they have the highest brain/size ratio out of any mammal.

While we're on topic of the bible, here's a convo I had with SS311:

* DELETED FOR PROTECTION *
Last edited by BrianApocalypse at Jan 15, 2008,
wow...wow....hm...
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
There is nothing wrong in the bible at all, evyerthing god intended is in there. The devil is simply using his brain waves to trick those not devout enough towards jesus christ, the last messiah, to get them to burn in the clutches of hell! God would let no OMISSIONS be made in the bible even though there are less cites sourced than wikipedia, it is the only book (and one of the longest) to have absolutely NO mistakes.
btw im listening to 'Clutches' by nausea right now heheh
But there's no direct link between the bible and god. How could there be?

My advice is to get extremely drunk (Brian has an "agreement" with black label Jim Beam and is therefore obligated to recommend it) and listen to the "Aqualung" album by Jethro Tull.

Then make your mind up.

EDIT: Of course, nowadays, we have a different religion. It's called Celebrities.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V27wYXELKWQ

Notice how the dog is terrified.
Last edited by BrianApocalypse at Dec 7, 2007,
Quote by pinheadslts75
This is not real
Really???
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
1. There are about 42 books mentioned in the Bible, that are not found in the Bible.
None of them is that fake book that Danzig quotes.

The Book of Jasher (fully translated as the Book of the Upright or the Book of the Just) is mentioned in Joshua 10:13 and 2 Samuel 1:18. From the context in the Book of Samuel it is inferred that it was a collection of poetry. Several books have claimed to be this lost text, but are widely discounted as pseudepigrapha.

The Book of the Wars of the Lord[1]
Referenced at Numbers 21:14.

The Book of the Annals of the Kings of Israel is mentioned in 1 Kings 16:20 regarding King Zimri. This appears to be a different book than any of those included in the Bible.

The books of annals of the kings of Israel and books of annals of the kings of Judah are mentioned in the Books of Kings (1 Kings 14:19, 14:29). They are said to tell of events during the reigns of Kings Jeroboam of Israel and Rehoboam of Judah, respectively. Some believe that the information of these books was later compiled into Kings, but others differ, citing the above passages from Kings which state they contain "other events".

Books of Chronicles are mentioned on several occasions in the Book of Esther and also in Nehemiah 12:23. Some scholars believe that the book was ahistorical; it is however also noticed that the author was familiar with the customs at the Persian court, where the book is set. While the chronicles mentioned in Esther are thought by some scholars to be fictional there is no doubt that the Kings of Persia did keep annals.

"The Book of Shemaiah the prophet, and of Iddo the Seer" is mentioned in the book of 2nd Chronicles. (II Chr 12:14-15). Iddo was a seer who lived during the reigns of Solomon, Rehoboam, and Abijah. His deeds were recorded in this book, which has been completely lost to history, excepting its title.

The Covenant Code[1]
Referenced at Exodus 24:7

The Manner of the Kingdom[2]
Referenced at 1Samuel 10:25.

The Acts of Solomon[3]
Referenced at 1Kings 11:41.

The Annals of King David[4]
Referenced at 1Chronicles 27:24.

The Book of Samuel the Seer[5]
Referenced at 1Chronicles 29:29.

The Book of Nathan the Prophet[6]

The Book of Gad the Seer[7]

The History of Nathan the Prophet[8]
Referenced at 2Chronicles 9:29.

The Prophecy of Ahijah[9]

The Visions of Iddo the Seer

The Book of Shemaiah the Prophet[10]
Referenced at 2Chronicles 12:15.

Iddo Genealogies[11]
Referenced at 2Chronicles 12:15.

The Story of the Prophet Iddo[12]
Referenced at 2Chronicles 13:22.

The Book of the Kings of Judah and Israel[13]
Referenced in 2Chronicles 16:11, 2Chronicles 27:7 and 2Chronicles 32:32.

The Book of Jehu[14]
Referenced at 2Chronicles 20:34.

The Story of the Book of Kings[15]
Referenced at 2Chronicles 24:27.

The Acts of Uziah[16]
Referenced at 2Chronicles 26:22.

The Vision of Isaiah[17]
Referenced at 2Chronicles 32:32.

The Acts of the Kings of Israel[18]
Referenced at 2Chronicles 33:18.

The Sayings of the Seers[19]
Referenced at 2Chronicles 33:19.

The Laments for Josiah[20]
Referenced at 2Chronicles 35:25.

The Chronicles of King Ahasuerus[21]
Referenced at Esther 2:23 and Esther 6:1.

The Chronicles of the Kings of Media and Persia[22]
Referenced at Esther 10:2.

New Testament references

A line from the Book of Enoch is quoted in the Epistle of Jude (Jude 1:14–15) almost verbatim. The work is believed by most scholars to be pseudepigraphal, but the author of Jude cites them as if they are Enoch's own words. The book of Enoch is in the Ethiopian Bible.
The Book of Jubilees is quoted in Romans 2:29, 9:24, 4:13.[23]

There are numerous references to the Psalms of Solomon, the Greek Apocalypse of Baruch, 2 Esdras, Testaments of the Twelve Patriarchs.[24]

The Assumption of Moses is quoted in Acts 7:36, Romans 1:25, 9:16 and Jude 9.[25]

The Life of Adam and Eve is quoted in 2 Corinthians 11:14.[26]

The Martyrdom of Isaiah is quoted in Hebrews 11:37.[27]

The Apocalypse of Elias is quoted in 1 Corinthians 2:9 according to Origen.[28]

The Epistle to Corinth[29]
Referenced at 1 Corinthians 5:9 and 7:1

The Earlier Epistle to the Ephesians
Referenced at Ephesians 3:3-4

The Epistle from Laodicea to the Colossians[30]
Referenced in Colossians 4:16

The Earlier Epistle of John[31]
Referenced at 3John 1:9

Missing Epistle of Jude[32]
Referenced at Jude 1:3

A number of classical Greek works are quoted, such as Aratus Phaenomena 5 in Acts 17:28, Epimenides De oraculis in Titus 1:12, Euripides Bacchae 794 in Acts 26:14, Heraclitus in 2 Peter 2:22, Julianus Or. 8,246b in Acts 26:14, Menander Thais in 1 Corinthians 15:33, Thucydides II 97,4 in Acts 20:35.[33]

The Apocryphon of Jeremiah is quoted in Matthew 27:9, the Ascension of Isaiah is quoted in 1 Cor 2:9, an apocryphal book of Moses is quoted in Galatians 6:15, apocryphal books of Elijah and Jeremiah are quoted in Ephesians 5:14, the Book of the Penitence of Jannes and Mambres is quoted in 2 Tim 3:8, and the Assumption or Ascension of Moses in Jude 9.[34]

Matthew 23:31 and 23:35 must have come from "apocryphal books" according to Origen.[35]

Hypostasis of the Archons 89:31-32 at John 8:44.[36]

2. For those who did not get it, that's not Danzig.
It's someone faking his voice over old Danzig video footage (quite clever)
He doesn't look like that anymore (i.e. he's a bit fatter and has a lot less hair now)

Anyone notice that he's "seig heiling" in one part?
Quote by sargasm
I don't like straight edge because it's part of Hardcore, and I don't like Hardcore because, aside from the terrible music, the kids are often very homophobic.

You forgot ugly, lazy and disrespectful.
Last edited by johnnynemo at Dec 7, 2007,
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
Some dude wanted to know if I wanted to play bass for his Misfits cover band.

I lol'ed.

I had asked my aunt who has no musical talent in her body to join my Misfits cover band. Needless to say, we're tr00 pawnks now.

btw this song is catchy...>_>

this is one of the best youtube videos ever. We used to put this shakira song on our "Let's get Wii-tarded mix". Now that danzig sings it, it's sooo fukkin punx.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
nice, and on the bible topic, i don't take the story of jesus as historical fact, i take it as a poetical reference to all the other deities sharing qualities, aka the virgin birth, crucifixion, resurrection. just like how i take all other mythology as poetry, its interesting. not to be taken literally, but to be studied how a shakespeare sonnet is studied.
I reckon Joseph tried to deflower Mary, but couldn't get his old man through her maidenhead, but some of his punk juice got through to her ovaries.

It's a theory I base on "Espedair Street", which is a good book by Iain Banks.
They should sell punk juice.
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
I ment this kind of Punk Juice

Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
****ing brillant.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.