Ok the Ibanez S470dx In Viking Red or Plain Black
Or The Jackson Dinky DKMG In transparent Black
Or The ESP MH-250 With Tremlo Also In Transparent Black I Just Can't Decide.
just get the jackson :p
Paul Reed Smith CE22
Fender Spalted Maple HH Tele
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Korg Pitchblack
Boss GE-8 Graphic EQ
Dunlop ZW Wah
BBE Two Timer
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV Combo
Mesa/Boogie Rectifier 212

www.myspace.com/shapesofgrey
Quote by diditfortehlulz
Seriously, does somebody hold it for you when you pee?

Consider yourself sigged.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
i was asking like on specs which one would be better what the **** is the point in taking the piss out of me whrn all i want is some advice on choosing a guitar DIKED
Quote by tmsrdgwy
i was asking like on specs which one would be better what the **** is the point in taking the piss out of me whrn all i want is some advice on choosing a guitar DIKED

Okay, I'm sorry.

You want specs?

Specs

Honestly, go play all three, and buy whichever one you like better.

Diked? Is that like being Punk'd?
If you're in the US you can get an ESP LTD MH-1000 for only $100 more than the DKMG. It's an immeasurably better guitar. It has the same pickup config but it's got a much nicer neck and neck joint (set-thru neck), a mahogany body and Grover tuners. To top it off it has an OFFICIAL Floyd Rose bridge. It's a damn fine guitar for the money.
"It's not a beard, it's an animal I've trained to sit very still" - Bill Bailey
Quote by Jodimu
If you're in the US you can get an ESP LTD MH-1000 for only $100 more than the DKMG. It's an immeasurably better guitar. It has the same pickup config but it's got a much nicer neck and neck joint (set-thru neck), a mahogany body and Grover tuners. To top it off it has an OFFICIAL Floyd Rose bridge. It's a damn fine guitar for the money.

Thanks But In The UK You Get Ripped Off Big Time And To The Other Dude DIKED Is Short For Dick Head In Msn Terms (Y)
Quote by tmsrdgwy
Thanks But In The UK You Get Ripped Off Big Time And To The Other Dude DIKED Is Short For Dick Head In Msn Terms (Y)

Oh Okay I See What You Mean, Thanks For Explaining That To Me, Guy.
Hence why I said 'If you're in the US' :P I know all about the cost of ESPs and LTDs over here. Unless you're buying 400 series or over, I'd rule out LTDs altogether, the cheaper models just aren;t very good whereas from 400 onwards they are, in my opinion, significantly better than the competition. I don't know enough about the Ibanez you mentioned to comment but I don't like Jackson Dinkys from the Pro and MG lines due to the neck, which I find uncomfortable and awkward to play and the fact that the hardware is on the cheap side. Don't get me wrong - they are nice guitars - it's just that I don't get on especially well with them.
"It's not a beard, it's an animal I've trained to sit very still" - Bill Bailey
well Ive Ruled Out The ESP Now But I Liked The Jackson Cuz Its Got 24 Frets And Nice Pickups (EMG's) but I Like The Body And Tremlo On the Ibanez If You Go On Youtube And Look At The Videos Of It You Will See That It Is Ridiculously Thin lol.
Don't make duplicate threads. It pisses people off.

Whatever you do, don't get the MH-250. ESPs suck for the money once you go below the 400 series.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Thnx For The Heads Up On Duplicate Threads I Will Stop Luckily Ive Only Done It This Once. SORRY