Page 1 of 2
on december 8th the world lost a hero, Dimebag Darrell. So what is everyone doing to pay tribute to our fallen god?
Oh god.
I can see it now, nothing but R.I.P D1M3B4G D4RR3L threads, as far as the eye can see...
With all respect, why is there one of these threads every time it's his birthday/memorial/whatever?
Having a party.

It's really my 18th Birthday party, but I guess I can kill 2 birds with one bottle of JD.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
I'm gonna do nothing. Probably laugh because of how bad i think dimebag really is.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Last edited by andy_thomas at Dec 7, 2007,
I'm writing a level 2 theory test tomorrow. Maybe I'll fail because I don't like Dimebag or Pantera.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by that_1_dude24
Oh god.
I can see it now, nothing but R.I.P D1M3B4G D4RR3L threads, as far as the eye can see...

+1

seriously, much respect to the man but give it a rest. this is almost as bad as "remembering" 9/11 every year 7 years after it took place.

actually, this is worse. stop making dimebag threads.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by andy_thomas
I'm gonna do nothing. Probably laugh because of how bad i think dimabag really is.

Not cool, despite all the attention this is getting and all this internet 14 year old crap, you have no right to say that even if he was horrible to your ears.

It's ok to say, I'll do nothing, he didn't contribute to me but respect and R.I.P. , but to say you'll laugh ?

I hope he haunts you
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
I'm not.

[/post]

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
... playing guitar makes you a hero? That's news to me.
Quote by GlamSpam

I developed a thought experiment to explain why you can't remember anything before you were born:
Quote by suffer some
... playing guitar makes you a hero? That's news to me.

fan boys i mean it's like black people loving MLK all he did is talk
Nothing out of the ordinary. Now, if this was Sid Vicious' death anniversary that would be different.
Quote by Necrolust
Not cool, despite all the attention this is getting and all this internet 14 year old crap, you have no right to say that even if he was horrible to your ears.

It's ok to say, I'll do nothing, he didn't contribute to me but respect and R.I.P. , but to say you'll laugh ?

I hope he haunts you

It's my OPINION.

You might want to read that word over a few times, it's probably a new to you.

But seriously, yeah I really don't like dimebag and I will speak my mind if I damn well please.

EDIT: And I'm not laughing because he died, that's an awful thing to do. I'm laughing because everyone worships him.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Last edited by andy_thomas at Dec 7, 2007,
Yeah seriously. It's bad enough that Dean guitars uses this to sell more instruments, can we just stop talking about it? We all already know what happened.
Do you know my name?
Do you know my NUMBER?
I'll be taking the ACT's
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by GNiCk89
Having a party.

It's really my 18th Birthday party, but I guess I can kill 2 birds with one bottle of JD.

they sell JD in bottles now!?!

Quote by drshock
Yeah seriously. It's bad enough that Dean guitars uses this to sell more instruments, can we just stop talking about it? We all already know what happened.

What happened? Elaborate more pls.
There was already a thread on this.
It was locked.
Lightning strikes twice a surprising amount of times.
I'm so unique I don't even have a sig.
Quote by andy_thomas
It's my OPINION.

You might want to read that word over a few times, it's probably a new to you.

But seriously, yeah I really don't like dimebag and I will speak my mind if I damn well please.

I don't like Pantera nor Dimebag either but I respect the human morals man.. If your mother was a guitarist and she died and I'd say "I'll laugh at her cause she made bad cookies" would you like that ? (just a random example, don't get me wrong about your mum or anything, it can be your dog, your anything) .

But yeah, this is getting a hell lot of attention but Rest in peace nevertheless...

Don't get all kidy on me and start a flame conversation.
Quote by Aqua Dementia
Nothing out of the ordinary. Now, if this was Sid Vicious' death anniversary that would be different.

As a Sex Pistols fan, I have more respect for Dimebag then I do for a confused, posing junkie.
I'll probably go buy a copy of Cowboys from Hell, set it on fire, and laugh alot because, as of the day he died, I'm a better guitarist than Dime.

It's like they say on the Pirates of the Carribean ride, "Dead man play no solos."
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by Necrolust
I don't like Pantera nor Dimebag either but I respect the human morals man.. If your mother was a guitarist and she died and I'd say "I'll laugh at her cause she made bad cookies" would you like that ? (just a random example, don't get me wrong about your mum or anything, it can be your dog, your anything) .

But yeah, this is getting a hell lot of attention but Rest in peace nevertheless...

Don't get all kidy on me and start a flame conversation.

Well to be honest, if you said that exact phrase about my mom, No, I wouldn't be angry, cause you're not laughing at her death, and If you read my edit at the top of this page, you'll see that I'm not laughing at him dying either.

But you're right, we have our opinions, let's not argue.
Quote by alteredstates

Quote by civildp1
I'll probably go buy a copy of Cowboys from Hell, set it on fire, and laugh alot because, as of the day he died, I'm a better guitarist than Dime.

It's like they say on the Pirates of the Carribean ride, "Dead man play no solos."

so you can play a solo in front of 750,000 Russians while your pissed drunk and headbanging?
Quote by bass-man9712
after i clicked all i could think was "please don't be goatse, please dont be goatse"

PSN: Effigyoferebus (feel free to add it)
Quote by andy_thomas
I'm gonna do nothing. Probably laugh because of how bad i think dimebag really is.

im sure me and tons of UGers will strongly dissagree with you. i would respect your answer if u had said i dont like his playing, but to say he is bad and laugh, thats not cool.
When i die, i wanna be burried upside down...so that anybody who doesnt like me can kiss my ass.

marilize leguana!
Quote by Aqua Dementia
What happened? Elaborate more pls.

Dimebag Darrell Abbott is dead. He was shot three years ago on stage by an ex-Marine named Nathan Hale. Hale was believed to be a Phil Anselmo(former singer of Pantera) advocate who believed that Dime and Vinnie betrayed Phil and Pantera. Many other innocents were injured and or killed in the incident before Hale was shot by police.
Do you know my name?
Do you know my NUMBER?
Quote by live4ledzep
im sure me and tons of UGers will strongly dissagree with you. i would respect your answer if u had said i dont like his playing, but to say he is bad and laugh, thats not cool.

We already covered that issue, it was a misunderstanding

Quote by civil187236or_smth_to_that_effect

Actually his last name was Gale.

*His=the shooter
Quote by bass-man9712
after i clicked all i could think was "please don't be goatse, please dont be goatse"

PSN: Effigyoferebus (feel free to add it)
Quote by live4ledzep

But I did say "I think".

Now enough of this.
Quote by alteredstates

Quote by civildp1

Wow...you're an ass.
I think this thread needs to be closed. Like someone already said earlier in the thread 'we all know what happened' and if you want to pay respects to the man do it however you wish. If all you wanna do is disrespect the man then grow up, seriously.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Quote by Sirwinston89
Actually his last name was Gale.

*His=the shooter

Ah there it is. I *am* an idiot. Even I didnt know what happened.
Do you know my name?
Do you know my NUMBER?
Quote by Sirwinston89
so you can play a solo in front of 750,000 Russians while your pissed drunk and headbanging?

Nope, and neither can a corpse.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Page 1 of 2