About electricity and resources comsuption.

I surely have. It is important that we get concious about it.
Not really.

Good for you and all, but quite frankly everyone dies at some point or another.

I just don't see the fun in doing something I don't want to, to prolong something that will without a doubt occur.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
I want to....... but i'm a total lazy ass about eco stuff. Its boring enough in school, my AP cultural studies class has to brainstorm real ideas to make the school eco friendly. Its a bore
Quote by Joshrocker48
I like you, as a fellow vocalist I like that you are here on UG and admit to not being a guitarist.
Bravo.

Quote by arsonite
GTFO non-guitarist!

Joke
no i haven't
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
nope. burn burn burn the mother****er!

Wait... kind of.
Looking for my India/Django.
No. I hate it when people are all "save the earth," and crap. Global warming is the biggest scam ever.
I turn the lights off of rooms I'm not in, and I don't run the water when I brush my teeth.

Does that count?
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
I've been eco-friendly since I was a little boy.

I've always turned lights off, Used small amounts of water, and pick up litter.
yes,i don't turn the lights on in my room

cause it's busted
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
well ever since radiohead got to me, i've begun to look at things differently (shut up you know you have idols too)
i don't really watch my energy consumption, but i never litter and always recycle
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
i wouldnt say i have changed my habits, but i have become more concious of what i do, i used to just throw **** out my windows when i drove, or throw everything in the trash, now i actually make an effort to get something recycled if there is a way, or try to recycle. now i havent gone green, its a waste of money to, especially around here where if you are under 25 your dirt poor and thats no joke. but i still leave lights on and i have stuff running that i dont use, the way i figure it, if we use enough of it, eventually it will become profitable for an electrical company to upgrade itself to a more ecofriendly product if enough people ask for it. Also, it just kind of bugs me that recycling isnt mandatory for businesses and homes, where the law is that you have to have the services, and there has to be some sort of a deposit of recyclables made each month, it would save so much landfill space.
Well I always unplug my electrical devices now...I try to take shorter showers...and I've recycled forever...

To those who think global warming is a scam...Really? I mean...where's your proof that it isn't? I live in Canada, and the winters have been...absolutely nuts. Either way warm or like super snowy and cold. there's no balance like there used to be. and the inuit people living in the northern parts of Canada are noticing HUGE differences. Like, they're seeing things growing that have never ever grown there before...

There's a million reasons why it's pretty real...so I'd like to hear why you think it ISN'T...because as far as I know, THAT thinking is the scam.
Oh no he just divided by zero again...*gets sucked into vortex*

Originally Posted by Sirwinston89
whoa man this is turning into the Dream Theater appreciation thread!!! If only every thread kicked this much ass!

You're welcome
Quote by matx33
Well I always unplug my electrical devices now...I try to take shorter showers...and I've recycled forever...

To those who think global warming is a scam...Really? I mean...where's your proof that it isn't? I live in Canada, and the winters have been...absolutely nuts. Either way warm or like super snowy and cold. there's no balance like there used to be. and the inuit people living in the northern parts of Canada are noticing HUGE differences. Like, they're seeing things growing that have never ever grown there before...

There's a million reasons why it's pretty real...so I'd like to hear why you think it ISN'T...because as far as I know, THAT thinking is the scam.

I live in Canada too, and yes, the weathers so ****ed up its unbelivable
Quote by campbell92
No. I hate it when people are all "save the earth," and crap. Global warming is the biggest scam ever.

it might, but the savage destruction of the forests isnt.

I'm not talking only about electricity, but other resources too.