My dog ate my old headphones . So I found, in a pile of electronics left over from the 80's, old headphones, I mean I'd only ever seen anything like on TV. I was desperate and broke, so I took these headphones and soldered a new jack on it (because my mp3 player only has a 1/8 inch plug ). All went well, very well actually said headphones sound perfect for metal, but there was a problem...

The vocals only come out of the left headphone ! The highs (screaming solo's lol) also come out twice as loud on the left than the right headphone. So my left ear is almost deaf now, so any suggestions to save my ear?
        |\
[U]        | |                     [/U]
[U]        |/     .-.              [/U]
[U]       /|_     `-’       |      [/U]
[U]      //| \      |       |      [/U]
[U]     | \|_ |     |     .-|      [/U]
      *-|-*    (_)     `-’
        |
        L.
wow, thats wierd. either its somehow the headphones, or maybe its your solder job- you sure it's all good?
turn the earphones around so the left side is now on your right. after a few hours..switch again.
You know that creepy sound you hear late at night when you're trying to go to sleep?
*awkward silence...*
Nevermind..
Get new headphones.
Quote by lateraluspiral
She sucked your dick after you put it in her ass..?
Thats love.

Date idea?
Quote by Kensai
Sneak into mordor
Quote by Gigatiran
At least you're thinking out of the box.

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club.

Save the world?
bad soldering; a weak connection.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by fifthhorseman54
Get new headphones.
And spend money on headphones that wont sound anything like my chunky 80's headphones ? Please GTFO, you rich capatalist snob

I Checked the resistance in the left and right soldering, very good, almost the resistance you would expect from a professional soldering job. But the earth solderingwas done very poorly. The wires are seperated from the earth lug by a blob of solder XD. Could this be the problem? When I was soldering it, I didnt think it mattered as it was just the earth.

Sorry guys if you cant understand my nerd talk.
        |\
[U]        | |                     [/U]
[U]        |/     .-.              [/U]
[U]       /|_     `-’       |      [/U]
[U]      //| \      |       |      [/U]
[U]     | \|_ |     |     .-|      [/U]
      *-|-*    (_)     `-’
        |
        L.
Last edited by demonofthenight at Dec 7, 2007,