http://www.myspace.com/vehemence

The full title is "There Are So Many Reasons to Give Up On Religion." It slays.

I know they only do local stuff now, but I hope the new album (I'm assuming they're doing one, since they have a new song) still gets good distribution. Right now, they don't have a label.
yeah i heard this days ago, not too impressed with it tbh, but then it is a rough mix! but defo one of my fav melo death bands!
Yay for Vehemence, awesome song. I'm still not sure whats up with their status as a band, are they together or what? Last I heard they got back together, but didn't seem to do much. Now they have a new song...what's going on?
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
Quote by matt85210
Yay for Vehemence, awesome song. I'm still not sure whats up with their status as a band, are they together or what? Last I heard they got back together, but didn't seem to do much. Now they have a new song...what's going on?

They're together but they've said they're going to remain a local act only because of the large amount of other projects that the band members are involved in.

Nevertheless, I'm hoping they record more new material, get a label to release it, and go on tour. I want to see these guys badly, and I live really far away from Arizona.
Just getting into this band, they sound sick. I know at least one of their members, Bjorn, is in Abigail Williams, which is quite busy at the moment.
what when did they get back together again, had no idea
good ****
My sig is better than yours
Wow that sounds great.

Glad to hear they are still putting out music, even if they are going to remain a local act.
Wow, I really like this.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

yeh its been out for a while lol... i forgot to mention it... whoops ... but uh yeah i havent heard of any live shows yet otherwise i'd be attending :P