hey every one i made a site for left handed guitarists. but ive done like nothing to it please go and review it its at: http://www.freewebs.com/zdmares/

thank you for your time and consideration and i will take any good advice to heart thank you
I'd fix up your page before you are attacked by the grammer and spelling nazis. I don't see anything else wrong with it.

Left-handers rock on!
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Throw a flash bang at him.
i am left handed but i play right handed, like bob dylan, can i visit the site or do i not count?
thank you. I'm not much of a speller and the spell and grammar check wouldn't work for me but thanks for the advice. those people really do get annoying lol
Quote by RedMoonMan
i am left handed but i play right handed, like bob dylan, can i visit the site or do i not count?

You do not count, go home and cry... and if you are home, jump out a window, re-enter then cry.
Gear:

Ibanez SAS36FM
Ovation Acoustic
Classical Guitar
Amplitube 3 running into a PA
Technically this is advertising (a reportable offence around these parts), but this seems like a good cause.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
yes you count but by playing right handed it stunts your guitar growth as you will not be able to pick with accuracy. i learned like that but i soon had to switch when i got to anything above 120 bpm
Quote by zdmares
yes you count but by playing right handed it stunts your guitar growth as you will not be able to pick with accuracy. i learned like that but i soon had to switch when i got to anything above 120 bpm

no, i am ambidextrous its easier this way i have been playing for three years and have yet to have a fault. also it makes my hand eye coordination with the fretboard better.
Quote by Twist of fate
You should get a domain name. A lot of people who see a freewebs link will just pass it.

thank you I just might do that but if I don't have enough people viewing i dunno. it will cost some money but if enough people like it then i probably will
well what about those who aren't yes if you are ambidextrious it is adventagous because equipment is cheaper. but it seems you may have a little right hand dominance if you play better that wat or just more practice
Quote by RedMoonMan
no, i am ambidextrous its easier this way i have been playing for three years and have yet to have a fault. also it makes my hand eye coordination with the fretboard better.

Wish I had the guitar ambidexterity. I have the sports kind.

I would so rip out the MAB double guitar.
Gear:

Ibanez SAS36FM
Ovation Acoustic
Classical Guitar
Amplitube 3 running into a PA
Quote by zdmares
well what about those who aren't yes if you are ambidextrious it is adventagous because equipment is cheaper. but it seems you may have a little right hand dominance if you play better that wat or just more practice

well i got a right handed guitar at a young young age so i got used to it that way, but generally i am more left handed.
yea, your probably alot better than me to. i have only been playing for the verge of 2 years at the end of december it will be 2