It took a mother to tell me we all pass on alone. She was a hag, a widow left with her children. Well, that harpy hag, she married a scorpicore, and when he thought she was a bore, he left her to raise the children.

And because you left me, you will be forever lonely. I will never find true love in you. It hurts my virgin ears to hear something of this great. It hurts your tender flesh to hear something of great pain.

Your child will be ripped from your protective womb. Left to fend for himself he will die alone. It hurts my virgin ears to hear something of this great. It hurts your tender flesh to hear something of great pain.

It hurts because--when I hear--because you left me, you will be forever lonely. I will never find true love in you. Because you left me, your child will be forever lonely. I will murder his mother tonight.

Tonight you'll be with the hag.
Tonight you'll sleep in a bag.

Because you left me, your child will be forever lonely. I will murder his mother tonight. Our bodies were pressed together. Our child won't be here forever. He will die alone.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....