But my Birthday was in November and I got a new electric guitar and a new amp.
So, in total I have:

An adequete strat electric guitar
A 15 watt amp (which is good enough for me)
An electro acoustic guitar
A semi-acoustic guitar
An acoustic guitar
A classical guitar
A keyboard
3 Microphones

I have around a hundred quid and I want something musical... I don't no whether to get another semi cos mines ****. I mainly play acoustic but I've been moving to a more electric side.

What accessories or instrument should I get?
And if you didnt no already... I'm a cheap skate... a 100 quid guitar is fine....
Quote by dsubstanceuk
Sell it all and buy a decent amp.

did you read the 'its good enough for me'

that means 'the amp is good enough me... i dont want a new amp'
Do you own a capo or a slide? Those would probably be good investments if you don't. Other things could include a few effects pedals such as chorus or wah.
cheers guys... i might look into an effects pedal.
but im new to them...
what sort of effects pedals might you need for funky ryhthm guitar?
some chorus appears in funk guitar, wah in the lead stuff

a multi effects unit will do more than everything. boss and digitech seem to lead the market but not sure what they do for under £100
You won't get a good guitar for £100.
An effects pedal won't really do much for your tone if your amp isn't good. I don't know if your amp is good or not, since the only info you've given is that it's 15W (which has nothing to do with quality). However, since you keep stressing that it's "good enough for you", I guess it's not amazing.
Quote by kyrreca
You won't get a good guitar for £100.
An effects pedal won't really do much for your tone if your amp isn't good. I don't know if your amp is good or not, since the only info you've given is that it's 15W (which has nothing to do with quality). However, since you keep stressing that it's "good enough for you", I guess it's not amazing.

some people on this site really dont help the poor people.

you've gotta start somewhere guys.
Quote by EdawMail
some people on this site really dont help the poor people.

you've gotta start somewhere guys.

I'm not saying the things I'm saying to be a dick. I've started somewhere too, and I've gone through my share of cheap equipment. Believe me, for years I collected poor gear, and every time I got my hands on a little cash I spent them on a quick fix like an effects pedal. I thought amplifier quality was measured in Watts, and that tone was created by stomp boxes.

The reason I'm saying the things I'm saying is that I wish someone had told me these things when I was younger. By all means, buy a £100 guitar if you want one, and you may think it's "good enough for you". Just keep in mind that in most situations, quality > quantity, and it's the same way with guitar gear. I'd rather have one £300 guitar than five £100 guitars, and I'd rather plug directly into a 5W tube combo than a 100W MG fullstack with 15 Boss pedals in the loop.

You came here asking for our opinions. My opinion, whether you like it or not, is that the best thing to do in your situation is to fight off the GAS, and keep saving up until you can afford something that will actually be an improvement to what you already have.
^ It depends on the guitar, though. Some that you can pick up for about £100 (or less) can be quite decent. A Squier '51, for example. With a good setup it's a solid guitar.

That said, I'd rather have one quality instrument than many, too. I definitely agree with you about that, and fighting GAS too - I've been having to do that for almost a year now. Worth it in the end, though.