View poll results: Hatton or mayweather
Hatton
42 72%
Mayweather
3 5%
I'm not going to watch it/Don't care
13 22%
Voters: 58.
I'm not usually into boxing or anysport really but it looks like this is gonna be one hell of a fight.
If anyone else is interested who do you think is going to win?
I have to say Hatton is gonna win
Tim
I would want Hatton to win, but i think that Mayweather has more pure strength and skill

also Hatton had to lose an insane amount of weight in a month for this fight so i doubt he will be ready
"You have to be a bastard to make it, and that's a fact. And the Beatles are the biggest bastards on earth" - John Lennon
2 things i see happening, hatton wears mayweather down with body shots. or mayweather could snatch it by avoiding a trade of and possibly winning on cuts
Hatton will win because he'll employ some good ol' 'Attersmon chavtastic moves.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Hopefully Hatton, but I know nothing about boxing so I'm only hoping.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
I think pastaofmuppets is forgetting that this is the internet,

where prices only exist on those websites with nudity and male prepuce
"You have to be a bastard to make it, and that's a fact. And the Beatles are the biggest bastards on earth" - John Lennon
Quote by whipwreck
I think pastaofmuppets is forgetting that this is the internet,

where prices only exist on those websites with nudity and male prepuce

Yeah but its not the same though...the internet never manages to hold my attention like the tv does.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
If anyone could link me to a site where I can watch the fight I would appreciate it
Quote by PastaOfMuppets
Yeah but its not the same though...the internet never manages to hold my attention like the tv does.

yeh its probly because when your watching things like it on TV you have a large screen, comfortable chairs, beer, mates etc

whereas at the pc you getting a bad back and watching something that isnt HD
Quote by _Tim_
I'm not usually into boxing or anysport really but it looks like this is gonna be one hell of a fight.
If anyone else is interested who do you think is going to win?
I have to say Hatton is gonna win
Tim

God damn you, I thought about this at work a was gonna make a thread about it.

Saboteur in the midst.

But I think Hatton could win, even though there's no much of a weight difference, Hatton is on form and has the support .
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by whipwreck
I would want Hatton to win, but i think that Mayweather has more pure strength and skill

also Hatton had to lose an insane amount of weight in a month for this fight so i doubt he will be ready

hatton was actually under weight whilst training, he said in an interview that this allowed him to eat regularly, and train better.
Quote by somethingfunni
what time isit on in the UK?

4 o ****ing clock in the morning
I think and hope that Hatton will win.

As much as it hurts me to root for an Englishman...
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Hatton.

But Mayweather has huge reach compared to Hatton.

I have got it paid for, and I cant be arsed to find a pub worth going to at 4 in the morning.

Might find somewhere I can watch it on the net. There's gotta be somewhere right?
Hattons muscles are suprisingly bigger. Hatton looks like a boxer, Mayweather looks more like a CK model (but uglier). Not that that actually means anything but Hatton will win anyway.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by whipwreck

I agree with you, it seems like he isn't ready because of that, but he's done it many times before and hasn't failed him yet.

Hatton all the way!
“This was a manuscript of the night we couldn’t read.”
Mayweather is the most arogant person I ever seen what a W****R. Hattons Gonna Win.
You Are More Likely To Be Devoured Than Empowered By Your Own Sense Of Romance
I WANT Hatton to win, and hopefully he can, he seems like he's ready for the pressure. Me and my friends will be crawling round town tonight looking for a pub with it on, I don't doubt!

The reach difference DOES worry me though, I don't want our boy jabbed to death...
Quote by Nightmare_xxx
to be honest, I thought they were awful. I mean some of the songs our drummer's written was better than their stuff.
Quote by wiggy1988
UG's opinion?

Mayweather is a wanker

Summed up perfectly.
Quote by Nightmare_xxx
to be honest, I thought they were awful. I mean some of the songs our drummer's written was better than their stuff.
Hatton ftw
Quote by Cadj
Okay, big-T is a legend first and foremost

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
Would like to publicly state that Big-T is my new God and Hero