They get 2 points for being from Brighton.

But they get -20 points for being ****
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by SuperBlob
They get 2 points for being from Brighton.

But they get -20 points for being ****

They just sound like crap metal to me, it's barely punk at all
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
They have a good energy about them. I am biased though as I went to school and was in a covers band with the guitarist when I was younger.
Superblob is absolutely right.

They're complete sh*t.

Why the hell are an English band SINGING AND PLAYING GUITAR AND DRUMS like Americans?

Yeah, that's real punk man.

"F*ck my heritage, I'm gonna pretend I'm from a cooler one"

They're generic, boring, innoffensive, bandwagon jumping retards who have as much originality as they have the balls to do something that doesn't toe the contemporary punk party line.

Did I mention their songs are extremely lackluster and their musicianship mediocre?

This band is pretty much the embodiment of everything I hate about the punk genre.
LOL... I just like them and I thought others would but obviously I am wrong.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Superblob is absolutely right.

They're complete sh*t.

Why the hell are an English band SINGING AND PLAYING GUITAR AND DRUMS like Americans?

Yeah, that's real punk man.

"F*ck my heritage, I'm gonna pretend I'm from a cooler one"

They're generic, boring, innoffensive, bandwagon jumping retards who have as much originality as they have the balls to do something that doesn't toe the contemporary punk party line.

Did I mention their songs are extremely lackluster and their musicianship mediocre?

This band is pretty much the embodiment of everything I hate about the punk genre.

oh snap!
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
Quote by Moogman
LOL... I just like them and I thought others would but obviously I am wrong.

I think that these guys will be able do well for themselves in the music industry, because they're so bland, 2D and inauthentic.

Perfect for typical music fans (ie shallow, naive sheep who like what they're told to.)

Unfortunately, some of use are closed minded and judgemental, and don't like things based on their face value.

Quote by Moogman
They have a good energy about them. I am biased though as I went to school and was in a covers band with the guitarist when I was younger.

You seriously need to find a new claim to fame.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
I think that these guys will be able do well for themselves in the music industry, because they're so bland, 2D and inauthentic.

Perfect for typical music fans (ie shallow, naive sheep who like what they're told to.)

Unfortunately, some of use are closed minded and judgemental, and don't like things based on their face value.

You seriously need to find a new claim to fame.
Exactly
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
they suck
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
I dont have a claim to fame at all here. I just like this band, so what?. Maybe I like crap metal bands that think they are punk if I do whats it gotta do with anybody else....has anybody got anything good to say?. How may of you have albums out? have gigged all over Europe? have stuck at it for year after year and worked hard at it?. Its all based on opinion some will hate some will like others wont care but obviously some people must like it otherwise they wouldn't be signed, gigging, releasing records and still writing and producing there own music.
We choose what bands we like, and we don't have to like anyone just because they've gigged, or have an album out.
^Exactly. William Shatner has an album out, that doesn't mean we should like him.

...well, he is the shat.
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
We write songs about politics, girls, being in a band and not eating meat.

An example of dumbness and homophobia that's rife in hardcore.

We play music like those bands above. In our own way.

This roughly means that their own way is to carbon copy every other band.

The sponsorship is pretty funny too.

Phinius Gage is fuelled by Jagermeister. You should drink it.

The fact that they ***** themselves is funny too, and how the critics have written
"Support British punk rock and pick this up"

This funny, because this band has nothing to do with British punk rock. This is State #51 hardcore bollocks.

The Wikipedia page is funny too.

"Battered and Bruised - a song known to be about the UK punk scene"

If I could work out the badly performed lyrics, I'd have quite a bit more to say.

Although obviously, if this joke of a band really cared about the UK scene, they'd take a leaf from "Anarchy for Sale"

Way to confirm a stereotype.
Quote by Moogman
LOL you guys are retards

We aren't the ones who sound like retards.

That's your precious "Phinius Gage", who have what is quite possibly the worst band name ever.

If you want everyone to fall in love with the band you are championing, tough sh*t.
I'm not championing them I just like them. I cant help it if little flowers like yourself suffer from pmt and get all sensitive at this time of the month.
I'm always sensitive this time of the month, it's almost christmas and I have to go back home. I'm hardly a little flower though, I'm the biggest person I know.

But anyways, if you like them that's fine, just don't post a band that the punk forum aren't going to like and tear to pieces when you do, and then complain about it.

Maybe the hardcore forum would like this band, maybe you should post them there, with all the other ridiculous groups that got where they are by being bandwagon jumpers.