a crate bx100 amp. The nearest store to me for guitars is about 2 hours so I need to order online. What site ships for free no matter how big the item.

musiciansfriend says free shipping til I added it to cart then it said truck only and wants 70$ for shipping

Please help.
I think Music 123 ships free, as well as American Musical. But idk if they have it or not.
Musiciansfriend will have their occasional "ships free" events, but you have to put up with quite a bit of email from them to get notified of these events.

zZounds doesn't ship for free, but they ship ground at really low prices. I bought a small combo from them and the shipping was only about 3 dollars.
alright now i need opinions, music123 has a deal with gear and I can get the GK backline 112 combo 100 watts for 240$ with free shipping. Is it a good deal since its 270$ new but if I order this weekend get 45$ off and then its 100 watts.
Quote by anarkee
zZounds doesn't ship for free, but they ship ground at really low prices. I bought a small combo from them and the shipping was only about 3 dollars.

+1

I bought my Ashdown combo from them and the shipping was ridiculously low considering it's a 100 pound amp.
I bought my GK backline 210 from MF like 2 weeks ago and got free shipping. 50 pounds.

Got here in like 3 days too.