Page 1 of 2
I've been watching Death Note lately and I'm impressed, I'm gonna check out more anime now. Does anyone here watch anime?
I do not normally draw/watch anime because I am not a faggot.
Quote by bassmaniac101

You are amazing.

Quote by Arch1119
^^yay photoshop...you made me lol all over myself
mm, one of my ex's got me into Naruto. it kinda gets boring after a while. death note seriously looked AWESOME, i only saw the first episode though. infact, you've inspired me to start watching Death Note. many thanks go to you my friend
Quote by Don't Panic Ok?
I live to please the user above be because he/she is my god!

I choose to believe that was directed at me
Quote by ThatPianoGuy
mm, one of my ex's got me into Naruto. it kinda gets boring after a while. death note seriously looked AWESOME, i only saw the first episode though. infact, you've inspired me to start watching Death Note. many thanks go to you my friend

Death Note is the only anime I watch right now, It really is awesome.
I like it cos it's not all pussy/childish like Naruto and stuff. It's actually pretty deep.
Quote by Don't Panic Ok?

Death Note's the only thing I'll watch anymore...

But, I must confess that I have a habit of drawing it
The Pit. The Movie.
Quote by ThatPianoGuy
I like it cos it's not all pussy/childish like Naruto and stuff. It's actually pretty deep.

I dont watch Naruto, Samurai Champloo is pretty awesome too.
inuyasha anyone?

edit: to the person above me, samurai champloo is good, i like cowboy bebop better, same creator though
My Gear:
Fender '72 Tele Thinline Deluxe Reissue
Vox Night Train 15W
I enjoy Death Note.

I'm depressed since I can't find anything similar.

**** that ninja ****.
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
BOSS DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker
Watch Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Best anime EVER.

Then watch The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (in broadcast order) second best anime ever.

Forget about naruto, thats kid stuff.

Quote by Justin_43130
inuyasha anyone?

edit: to the person above me, samurai champloo is good, i like cowboy bebop better, same creator though

Inuyasha is just Dragon Ball Z for Girls
I like Outlaw Star.
Member of Cryptozoology Group!

Quote by Ichimaru
It's simple to sound like them, tune your guitars down a couple of steps but don't worry if it's actually IN tune or not, then just plug in and throw your guitar out the window.
Quote by TalonbladE
I like Outlaw Star.

Good lord, how many years ago was that?
The Pit. The Movie.
I use to watch anime like in the middle of 7th grade. Then i realized i lost my cool friends and hung out with nerds. So i stopped and left them and got my good, non werid friends back. Plus all the nerds at my school draw and watch anime. Sorry.
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
Quote by MetallicGod07
I use to watch anime like in the middle of 7th grade. Then i realized i lost my cool friends and hung out with nerds. So i stopped and left them and got my good, non werid friends back. Plus all the nerds at my school draw and watch anime. Sorry.

Wow, you sound really shallow.
Cowboy Bebop is great.
Take Rizo's advice too.

I haven't been into anime for a really long time, but those are the shows I remember.
Quote by rizo299
Wow, you sound really shallow.
I only hang around two of my good nerdy friends....but i guess i am shallow because i dont want to be around the other nerds.........
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
i hate it when people come up to me and try to talk to me about anime, just because im japanese. it's like me seeing an american and immediately talking to them about fast food and bad diets
UG's Stock Market Guy

Hablo Español
Wǒ néng shuō Zhōngwén

So you can speak to me in English, Spanish or Chinese

My Recordings:

Dissident Blues
El Farol
Lenny
We'll Make This Work
Stop This Train
Quote by theneildeal
i hate it when people come up to me and try to talk to me about anime, just because im japanese. it's like me seeing an american and immediately talking to them about fast food and bad diets

>.< that's harsh.

It's like how my music tech teacher always ask Sam, the only black guy in our class, if he raps.
Last edited by rizo299 at Dec 8, 2007,
Quote by theneildeal

it happens to you TOO?
although i'm only half Japanese so i probably only cop it half as much as you do.
Quote by Don't Panic Ok?

I only watch anime films that have been given very high praise like Studio Ghibli films, Ghost in the shell etc. But what I have seen so far have been brilliant. I want to watch Steamboy, Applessed (remake) and Tales from Earthsea.
delete
Guitar:
Floyd Rose discovery series 3 (with speed loader bridge)
Gibson Les paul studio
Pedals:
Zoom G2.1U pedal
Amps:
vox valvetronix 50 watt
Dean "stack in a box" headphone amp
Last edited by unforgiven_hope at Sep 7, 2017,
NGE , Devil May Cry and Death Note are the coolest animes. I've watched all the Japanese Death Notes, they > The English dubs.
NOPE.
Hellsing and Claymore, blood galore. Hellsing is just over kill.

And FLCL, random, but awesome.

And BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad. About a band. Pretty awesome.
Quote by National_Anthem
Quote by Weeping_Demon7

Worst-Atheists (because 90% of them are arrogant bastards)
Best- Music

90% of people are arrogant bastards, regardless of religion.
Quote by unforgiven_hope
i'm a huge fan of anime (not that kids crap we usually get over here) Some of my favorities

ghost in the shell (first movie)
Neon Genesis evangelion (the movie version ending was unbelievable)
Death note (btw how is the dub in)
samurai champloo
beck (subbed not dubbed)
the melancholy of (however her name is spelt)
d.n.angel (kinda kiddy but not to much)

oh and anime doesn't make you a nerd yes alot of the dubbed one are pretty nerd (at least the ones on my tv stations) but get into downloading the subbed ones and you'll find some amazingly quality tv. BTW I managed to get this girl I really like who is one in the most popular girls in school to watch some of the above animes and a few others and shes in love with it.

While i loved the film ending, the Tv ending was better
Quote by unforgiven_hope

beck (subbed not dubbed)

Ok, I'm sorry if this turns into a double post but, no. This is the first anime that I recommend watching dubbed. If you don't, you'll be laughing too hard listening to the Japanese people talk engrish.
Quote by National_Anthem
Quote by Weeping_Demon7

Worst-Atheists (because 90% of them are arrogant bastards)
Best- Music

90% of people are arrogant bastards, regardless of religion.
im not a big fan but i do like deathnote and samurai champloo. they actually are better than most shows on tv right now. theres not alot of good ones but i admit i do like those 2.
When i die, i wanna be burried upside down...so that anybody who doesnt like me can kiss my ass.

marilize leguana!
I used to like Inuyasha a lot until I got older and realized that its basically the same thing every episode.

A demon shows up. Inuyasha fights. Inuyasha uses wind scar.
or
A demon shows up. Inuyasha fights. Inuyasha uses wind scar. Wind scar doesnt work. Inuyasha uses backlash wave.

I just got effing tired of it. Especially when theres anime out there with better animation. Hell even naruto has better animation. The japanese version isnt all that bad really, its just really watered down in this country.
My stuff:
Gibson SG (for playability.......and looks)
Mexican Strat (for some reason i have two)
Hohner HW440G-TB Acoustic/Electric
Shinobuden = the weirdest thing ever.
Honestly.

It's ****ing funny though.
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
I loved Death Note.
I've seen Death Note, Full Metal Alchemist, and I'm still following bleach. Bleach is at episode 151 now or something.
Page 1 of 2