Ok i have a line 6 spider 3 amp. Its ok but id the tone sucks, and idk just not for me. Im using an epiphone les paul with it. I love the guitar, but i want an amp with a very thick gain and clean tone to it so i dont get much fuzz. Im a big fan of alot of distortion. Ive been look at the Peavey 5150, and some marshall stacks, but i hear of all these other great amps. Just want some advice for what type of amp i should get. I like anything rock, hardcore, punk screamo, all of it. Thanks for your reply
Don't get a Marshall stack because I know what you are thinking of
The 5150 is a good idea.
I can tell you that the Peavey 5150 has a ton of distortion, and you said you weren't a fan of a alot of distortion, and the marshalls, the JCM800 or JCM900 might be something you could look at. The 800 is more vintage voiced then the 900. hope i helped a bit
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Quote by Horlicks
Don't get a Marshall stack because I know what you are thinking of
The 5150 is a good idea.

If all you want is gain, get the 5150. If you want a steaming pile of sh!t, get the MG.

That is all.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
musiciansfriend.com

zzounds.com

they should both carry it...
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q
Quote by tr3nt
you said you weren't a fan of a alot of distortion

He said he's a big fan of distortion. The 5150 seems a nice choice. But if you were to tell us your budget that would help a bit more.
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
Peavey 5150 doesn't exist anymore, apart from on ebay, they made a different model called 6505 instead
Quote by brandon saliba
what r good amps in that price range ^

Used ashdown fallen angel, 5150/6505, cheaper mesas (if you're talking US dollars)