I've grown ****ing sick and tired with the state of it today.

I can't even listen to it without getting sick to my stomach.

there are only a few metal bands that are still okay...

but there area lot of gay bands that ruin it for everybody and all the good bands.

all it is , is the same old same old power chord bull**** it all lacks origianality.

very few metal bands today are origional.

criticize me as you will

Im ready to recive your all of your hate.

I just had so much rage i had to express. im sorry.

well considering that you say your a "skater" your labeling yourself with one of todays "clicks" which probably means you listen to mainly mainstream metal if its even metal. get into underground metal a little. your avatar also says nirvana...... i doubt youve searched for good metal. to me good metal is everywhere BUT the radio and tv or anything else forcing mainstream bull**** down peoples throats.
some metal is still great but, itl never match maiden or sabbath
plus the tone is so crappy it makes me sick, randy had the best one out of all metal in my opinion
Quote by HeavenlyVirus
have you tried listening to metal from FINLAND?!?!

I have(i live in Finland).. is there something wrong with it ?
I'm sick of today's metal too. However it's not the music im sick of. Lots of bands are insane when it comes to the music portion. It's the vocals that kill me. I hate the death grunts and screaming. There are a lot of metal bands today that don't do that and sing clean, or scream sparingly which i don't mind, but too many do. I've listened to countless bands and been like, "wow, these guys are great." But then the vocals come on and i can't stand it.
Nerdo-sez-bo wrote:

Bon Jovi can just **** off really.

Life is one big question when your starin at the clock
And the answers always waiting at the liquor store, 40 oz to Freedom
Quote by ItDiesToday321
well considering that you say your a "skater" your labeling yourself with one of todays "clicks" which probably means you listen to mainly mainstream metal if its even metal. get into underground metal a little. your avatar also says nirvana...... i doubt youve searched for good metal. to me good metal is everywhere BUT the radio and tv or anything else forcing mainstream bull**** down peoples throats.

actually all i listen too is underground stuff ,but ive always have hated the mainstrem with a passion exept for some certain bands.
Quote by HeavenlyVirus
have you tried listening to metal from FINLAND?!?!

yes i use tobe very into euro metal and children of bodom use to be one of my favorite bands.
Quote by Sk8_4_liberty93
yes i use tobe very into euro metal and children of bodom use to be one of my favorite bands.

wow, once again you look retarded. COB are very mainstream.
Go listen to unexpecT. Original enough for ya?
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
"The Fall Of Troy, The Mars Volta, At The Drive-In, Circa Survive, Red Museum, Tera Melos, Of Stalwart Fads , Rush, Jimi Hendrix , Led Zepplin Prog-Rock and Blues."

Wow.... ^ These are his favorite bands.......

You cant even be in the presence of metal. ****ing ridiculous.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
Shush please.
books have knowledge, knowledge is power, power corrupts, corruption is a crime, and crime doesn't pay..so if you keep reading, you'll go broke.

UG Profile