so the idea came from the pit.

i see numerous amounts of people that make threads and they dont get any replies or critism of their songs. hopefully this thread will get you atleast 1 reveiw and some constructive crit to work on. the person below will review the user aboves track, then post a link to their own.

the reveiw should contain atleast 1 point of intrest and 1 point critism for that user to work on or be aware of.

Feel free to post more than once, the same song if need be.

i'll start and will be reveiwing regularly.

"Spanish Western" on my profile

Thanks,

- Dave
Nice, I like how it builds up and all the instruments complement each other very well
I did think it could have used more of a climax at the end though

Mine: 'love' on my profile. Feel free to lol at your heart's content
ohai little sig.
since im still here lol,

the tracks fcukin great! lol i like the harmony in the chorus. the alcohol effect is a nice touch to the vocals. the solo reminds me of Vai. the ending is full of passion and all in all it's a great love song. better than that delilah song IMO.

SONG: "Spanish Western" again, its in profile
I love the tone of that guitar...You might want to EQ the extreme highs(cymbals) down just a little, but otherwise it's just awesome.

My profile song

Basically I learned to us Audacity -multitracking, syncing and all= while we recorded this. We had 3/5 members of the band and the singer is having voice problems. Not to mention we'd been awake for maybe 1/2 hour to an hour...and quite cold in there so me and the guitarist(drummer..rhythm...) had cold fingers.

So yeah...better version coming soon lol

Odd note: if you can hear the higher, slower part in the beginning, that's actually me on bass. I was sort of the rhythm guitarist there. (The thing doesn't sound bad for a squier huh?)
Nope, no sig here.
Last edited by Mutant Corn at Dec 9, 2007,
i liked the acoustic and vocal collab (if thats what you call it). i dont know if its just my laptop but the acoustic could do with a EQ mess about. the progression compliments the lead and the work well with the harmony also

"Feel good" Myspace
to "Feel good"

Excellent sounding track. i like the subtle lead guitar, the acoustic guitar is a bit annoying tonally, it would be alot better with a warm tone, not twangy, well put together and thought it.

www.myspace.com/kyleharper

"Empty"
sounds great,
fantastic drum and bass parts, really liked them.
i'd work on the vocals, the volume was a bit low and the quality of them was weak, but overall the track was really good, would be nice recorded properly.
ohh thanks man, i just use a pc microphone for guitar and vocals lol

but yeah dude i love your band's songs and they are really high quality, and some pretty sweet harmonies and riffs. and can't wait to hear when you guys record with vocals too.
Last edited by FrosteeFresh at Dec 11, 2007,
Quote by FrosteeFresh
ohh thanks man, i just use a pc microphone for guitar and vocals lol

but yeah dude i love your band's songs and they are really high quality, and some pretty sweet harmonies and riffs. and can't wait to hear when you guys record with vocals too.

Your song kicks ass!!! The quality is great too....

Check out a little un-finished something I'm working on at

www.myspace.com/danfreemangoingsolo

OR

My Profile

Feel free to add me if you so wish...

Dan
BECOME A FAN!

DISCO IS DEAD!

Quote by Minkaro
(Repeat until audience is driven mad)

Quote by Zeppo
Wait a minute. Your telling me your gf is related to 'The' Robert Plant?!
is "everything you touch" yours? if so well done man, it's quality..
loved the cover of live forever (as a big oasis nut myself)!!!
quality stuff!

myn on my profile