How's it going, Pit?

I'm going to be going to a house that my family owns an hour or so away. It's in a gated community, and there are no stores or anything for about a 3 mile radius. We're planning on selling the house since the payments are getting to be too much, so we've cut off the payment for cable. We never had internet access, and since it's going to be 30-40 degrees Fahrenheit so I don't think I'll be going out for a walk or jog around the street. My bass/guitar would be too much to bring, and I have some music, but I can't really just sit and listen for so many hours.

Any suggestions? You can probably tell that I get bored pretty easily.

Don't say masturbate.
If you have any gaming consoles take one along and plug into the TV (Im assuming there is a TV).

Play for hours.

Then masturbate
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Don't masturbate.
Faster-bate.
Faster-bating = Furious masturbating, normally ending in the tearing of geglokanus-dokaj A.K.A bell end.
NOIZE
masturbate furiously
i didn't just say 'masturbate', I said 'masturbate furiously'
Out of 4 replies, 3 involve masturbation

God bless the pit
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

lol...faster-bate...
When i die, i wanna be burried upside down...so that anybody who doesnt like me can kiss my ass.

marilize leguana!
Read? I dunno, there aren't really many things I can think of that don't involve living in a 21st century environment.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by purplegreendave
Buy an airfix

What's an airfix?

It'll only be until around noon on Sunday (which is tomorrow over here. It's not long, but like I said, I get bored somewhat easily when there's no one else around. It's just me and my parents.

I don't have a mandolin. I used to have a ukulele. I wonder what happened to that...

I'm not much into video games anymore, but I'll see what I can do.

^I would read, but I lack the ability to read books a second/third time, since I know what's going to happen
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Read?

You are so funny
Joke.
Seriously my recommendation of Faster-bating still is the best choice. Or sleep.
NOIZE
Wait, you're there less than a day?!

Jesus Christ man, I thought you meant staying there for the next few weeks or something.

-Matthew Arnold

Quote by kirbyrocknroll
What's an airfix?

It'll only be until around noon on Sunday (which is tomorrow over here. It's not long, but like I said, I get bored somewhat easily when there's no one else around. It's just me and my parents.

I don't have a mandolin. I used to have a ukulele. I wonder what happened to that...

I'm not much into video games anymore, but I'll see what I can do.

^I would read, but I lack the ability to read books a second/third time, since I know what's going to happen

Can you invite a friend over? It's always more fun when you're not alone.

I dunno. Play paintball in the back yard.
Quote by Dinkydaisy

Jesus Christ man, I thought you meant staying there for the next few weeks or something.

Yes. One day.

I don't mean that I'll have nothing to do the whole time, I just mean for the leftover hours at night once we're done cleaning the house. We haven't been there in months.
Quote by kirbyrocknroll
What's an airfix?

Dude...
That's like asking what a penis is, they're integral parts to every boy's childhood.
http://www.airfix.com/

Quote by Dinkydaisy

+1
I'm so unique I don't even have a sig.
Quote by kirbyrocknroll
Yes. One day.

I don't mean that I'll have nothing to do the whole time, I just mean for the leftover hours at night once we're done cleaning the house. We haven't been there in months.

And here was me thinking you were going to be spending a long time living like an Amish, or something. The remaining hours spent not sleeping or cleaning can be spent cleaning more, sleeping more, reading, talking, watching TV, writing, drawing, whatever, whatever, whatever.

Psh >_>

-Matthew Arnold

Read.

Play some video games.

Laptop?

Or you could just rent a bunch of movies. Duh.
I'm a person.
Last edited by PinkIsCool at Dec 8, 2007,
Quote by Dinkydaisy
And here was me thinking you were going to be spending a long time living like an Amish, or something. The remaining hours spent not sleeping or cleaning can be spent cleaning more, sleeping more, reading, talking, watching TV, writing, drawing, whatever, whatever, whatever.

Psh >_>

I know. I'm a disappointment

Thanks guys. I'll be off now.