Ok i have this basement. it's not very big it's about the size of a decent sized bedroom. It has a couch, a tv, a bed, some chairs, a dart board, my guitars some posters stuff like that. thats the room where my friends and i chill when they come over we kinda just sit there and do whatever we feel like just hanging. what can i put in there to make it more homey or whatever you want to call it. i wanted to put like an air hockey table and stuff like that in but i don't have to much money to spend. stuff like a radio and like a mini fridge. that kinda stuff
Find an old Ping-Pong table. I found one out in the garbage once - a little wobbly but it was fine. And if you don't have much room, get a tournament size one. You could always get like a hutch style thing and stick a microwave on it or something (or if you are of drinking age, make it a full-fledged dry bar).
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

Quote by NeoGuitarist
NeoGuitarist is t3h 1337z0rz!
I had a dry bar when I was 15...j/k

Maybe find an old fooseball (sp?) table?
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

Quote by NeoGuitarist
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Mini bar!!
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
Quote by me_llamo_juan
Ping pong > fooseball

True dat.

Yeah, so just be like me when I was your age - I just built everything I wanted, if you can find scrap wood it costs next to nothing (assuming you have access to a saw, some hammers, and a drill). I built a ping pong table, fooseball table, pinball machine, and arcade machine when I was 14-to-17. It's fun, do it.

Quote by NeoGuitarist
Quote by me_llamo_juan
Ping pong > fooseball

air hocky > all of the above
Quote by A-Chilton
Ok i have this basement. it's not very big it's about the size of a decent sized bedroom. It has a couch, a tv, a bed, some chairs, a dart board, my guitars some posters stuff like that. thats the room where my friends and i chill when they come over we kinda just sit there and do whatever we feel like just hanging. what can i put in there to make it more homey or whatever you want to call it. i wanted to put like an air hockey table and stuff like that in but i don't have to much money to spend. stuff like a radio and like a mini fridge. that kinda stuff

finish it off with walls and carpet?
turned my family's basement into an area everyone seems to hang out in all day.
You should get a television and some video games going on down there. Not to metion the mini-fridge, that's a given. And I wouldn't be so sure about investing in a six foot tall bong either .
Quote by bendystraw

Oh yeah, the only tabletop sport that takes no skill whatsoever.

Quote by NeoGuitarist
Gigantic bong posted by walkinbakooza>everything that has existed thus far... besides weed to put in the bong.

oh... and you should make a 6 way game of air hockey... with 3 pucks... that would be intense... oh and the pucks explode after two many hits with not going in. and the table shoots out spikes in a synchronized yet random formation. you'd get a 3 second warning.

now that would be the most metal air hockey game ever.

or you can learn this

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

Last edited by bootyguard at Dec 8, 2007,
Quote by bendystraw

Pool table > air hockey
<Han> I love Hitler