Poll Options
View poll results: Real or fake?
Real
165 80%
Fake
41 20%
Voters: 206.
Page 1 of 3
Lets talk aliens here. three months ago I was on Youtube and for some odd reason I wanted to look up UFO's and stuff like that. I was just wondering what you UG thinks. Are they real or fake and why?
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Of course there is other life somewhere. Do you not realise how big the universe is?
Yeah....Thats one way to look at it. I don't know what to beleive. All i know is some alien videos scare me.
Quote by nasstyman
Quote by 18zzz18
Quote by RMC06
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Of course there is other life somewhere. Do you not realise how big the universe is?

But didn't you know the Eternals put us in the strand of Reality where humans are the only intelligent life in order to protect us from those?
Or was that just fiction?
There is obviously other life in the universe, but it might take a while before we find out.
Quote by Gaz_m2k5

That's not what he is asking. He was asking about UFOs and clearly meant aliens that visit earth. Aliens quite possibly do exist somewhere. But they don't visit the earth.

No, I don't believe in aliens/UFOs and all that crap. Anyone who does is an idiot.
Real

ly fake.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
The Youtube videos are fake, but there is definately life on other planets.

I just hope that they're intelligent enough not to waste their lives on guitar forums like we do.
Quote by Gaz_m2k5

+1 beat meh to it
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by Gaz_m2k5

+2
Quote by Gaz_m2k5

+50bajillion
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
You're an idiot if you think aliens don't exsist

If I was an alien I'd come to earth. We're a race they could easily defeat if their research went wrong, and I'd sure as hell want to study any creature that could make something like Two Girls One Cup.
What do you mean, real or fake? The videos or the aliens? I don't think the videos and whatnot depict aliens, but I know there are aliens although I haven't ever seen one. I've seen plenty of meteorites, though. And the aurora borealis.
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by stringmagician
You're an idiot if you think aliens don't exsist

If I was an alien I'd come to earth. We're a race they could easily defeat if their research went wrong, and I'd sure as hell want to study any creature that could make something like Two Girls One Cup.
O.o
Quote by nasstyman
Quote by 18zzz18
Quote by RMC06
Quote by Raziel2p
What do you mean, real or fake? The videos or the aliens? I don't think the videos and whatnot depict aliens, but I know there are aliens although I haven't ever seen one. I've seen plenty of meteorites, though. And the aurora borealis.
The aliens them selves. The video is were i got the idea for this thread.
Quote by nasstyman
Quote by 18zzz18
Quote by RMC06
Quote by Colgate Total
I bet the aliens don't believe us humans exist.

We're aliens to them, and of course they wouldn't, we've never reached Mars, much less anywhere else in the universe
Quote by Gaz_m2k5

Do you not realize how ridiculously complex life is (regarding sequences of amino acids)?
it's depressing how gullible you guys are, and how little you know about the simplicity of faking or even misreading "evidence".
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by crust_punk
Do you not realize how ridiculously complex life is (regarding sequences of amino acids)?

But what if it's Life Jim, but not as we know it
not as we know it
not as we know it
Life Jim, but not as we know it
not as we know it
Captain
Quote by esther_mouse
it's depressing how gullible you guys are, and how little you know about the simplicity of faking or even misreading "evidence".

Even if any of the videos or pictures are real no one would believe it, so what's the point of putting any stock in your beliefs or disbeliefs with videos on the internet?
Last edited by stringmagician at Dec 8, 2007,
Quote by stringmagician
Even if any of the videos or pictures are real no one would believe it, so what's the point on putting any stock in your beliefs or disbeliefs with videos on the internet?
hmmmmmmm....... lurk
Quote by nasstyman
Quote by 18zzz18
Quote by RMC06
Quote by MightyAl
But what if it's Life Jim, but not as we know it
not as we know it
not as we know it
Life Jim, but not as we know it
not as we know it
Captain

It's worse than that... It's physics, Jim
Quote by crust_punk
It's worse than that... It's physics, Jim
Where did you get that from? What does that have to do with anything in the first place?
Quote by nasstyman
Quote by 18zzz18
Quote by RMC06
Quote by crust_punk
It's a fucking annoying video called Star Trekkin.
OK, back to the thread.

It's not annoying. Tis awesome.
Whether we are or aren't alone in the universe, either thought is pretty exciting.

I took the poll at the value of your post: I voted no, in the context that there are UFOs around Earth, or in Area 51 and the like. But I do believe that something else, even if it's just bacteria, is out there.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Check this out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtKuBKIaVvs Im 99% sure that this is real
My cancer spot is much bigger than yours

Quote by HumBucker666
I get carrot skinned regularly by a electrified carrot skinning device

Quote by GrEgUms1991
I have a small penis if that counts?

^ some pretty awesome sh!t ( click )

Europeans Unite!
This is the longer, better version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcHHl_m8ocg
My cancer spot is much bigger than yours

Quote by HumBucker666
I get carrot skinned regularly by a electrified carrot skinning device

Quote by GrEgUms1991
I have a small penis if that counts?

^ some pretty awesome sh!t ( click )

Europeans Unite!
ya i believe in the possibility, but i've never seen one or experienced on so i can't rlly believe. i mean i believe that the stories are true, like thers so many creature on our planet and they have evolved to live so i'm sure somewhere out htere, theres a creature that can survive in that setting, like ones that have jet packs or don't need to breath.

reminds me of this video i saw when I was a kid, it was on some normal channel, but it was like night, and a family in a house are like rlly scared. then all of a sudden you hear them screaming like "TEHrs somehtign UPStaIRS! then they go and someone is unconsous upstaris. then they're in the living room and all of a sudden a small circle light flies around the scream and goes on someones head and they guy goes unconsious, that's all i remember. sounds fake, but iwas so freaked out, i was like WTF! i was like 8 or seomthign.
I dont think they've been to earth, but i think they're somewhere in the Universe..
Of course they're real. A few years ago they abducted me, taught me the nature of life and the Universe, and sent me back. I'm not telling. And it's not "42" in case anyone's wondering. And sorry religious people, no gods either.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
I'm an alien... my parents came from the planet gigglekzarple in the galaxy wiggasnizizzle. I was bread in captivaty in area 51. It took me 20 years (3 earth years) to travel to Indiana. It took about 10 plastic surgery operations to get me to my normal form but it was worth it.

... Then my mom and got scared and said 'you're moving with your aunty and uncle in Bel-aire'

Of course I think they're real I saw a UFO as I was putting up Christmas lights once.
I highly doubt that there are aliens. The majority of what you call "UFO's" are military projects have any of you ever seen a B2 fly or an F117? the B2 if its flys at you you can't hear it or see it until its within about 200 yards....with sunlight. and the F117 looks like its flying away when its coming at you and vice versa cause of the way its shaped and the USAF is devloping new techonology everyday.

sorry about the typos.
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Page 1 of 3