hey,
im looking for a new amp and was wondering which one i should get i want a guitar with a floyd rose.i came across 2 guitars
esp m-100
esp mh-50
which one would you perfer? i have about 300-350 any suggestions?
a lot of online reviews say that low end ESPs are built like ****.

maybe check out the MH-400, the June GOTM in the Electric Guitar forum,

IMO you cant go wrong with an ibanez either.

if you cant decide save your money until you find something better.
50 and 100 are the same but the 100 has a nicer finish, so get from 200 or 260 andup.

save for a M-200, MH-200 or KH-202

dont get a non-prestige ibanez with FR, cuz the trem is reason enough for not buying it

btw, what amp are you getting?
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Quote by bryceh
get an ibanez rg370

yeah i was thinking that too but i only have $350$ my friend told me that he got it for 300 at cosmos(i live in toronto canada)
Quote by ldnovelo
50 and 100 are the same but the 100 has a nicer finish, so get from 200 or 260 andup.

dont get a non-prestige ibanez with FR, cuz the trem is reason enough for not buying it

Which is why the RG321 is so great:

There is a good chance you can find one within your budget.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Quote by ldnovelo

oh im getting the randall rc50t with a 2x12 cab
Quote by Bonsaischaap
Which is why the RG321 is so great:

There is a good chance you can find one within your budget.

i want a floyd rose:S
^You can't get a guitar with a good Floyd in that price range, period.

Unless of course, you want one of these
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Floyd-Rose-Original-Series-DSOT2-Electric-Guitar?sku=514380

The Floyd is a good one, but that's the guitar's only selling point, the RG321 is superior in every respect.
Quote by which ones pink
^You can't get a guitar with a good Floyd in that price range, period.

Unless of course, you want one of these
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Floyd-Rose-Original-Series-DSOT2-Electric-Guitar?sku=514380

The Floyd is a good one, but that's the guitar's only selling point, the RG321 is superior in every respect.

couldnt i change the tremolo of one of the esps or ibanez rg370 or 350?
Quote by ldnovelo

not all trems have the same routing, so the chances are great that the Edge Pro doesn't fit the KH 202. Also, it's a known fact the Edge III isn't a direct swap for the Edge Pro.

To top that one off, the KH 202 isn't one of the better choices in the price range.

If you want a trem:

-increase your budget

-get an Ibanez S with a ZR

-get a used RG5XX and up with an Edge Pro

-get an RG370 and swap out the trem for an OFR, but keep in mind a good trem will add 150-200 to the total price.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Quote by Bonsaischaap
not all trems have the same routing, so the chances are great that the Edge Pro doesn't fit the KH 202. Also, it's a known fact the Edge III isn't a direct swap for the Edge Pro.

To top that one off, the KH 202 isn't one of the better choices in the price range.

If you want a trem:

-increase your budget

-get an Ibanez S with a ZR

-get a used RG5XX and up with an Edge Pro

-get an RG370 and swap out the trem for an OFR, but keep in mind a good trem will add 150-200 to the total price.

yeah i was thinking of changing a edgeIII with a floyd rose if it is possible and i wouldnt be this very second of me changing the trem it would be within a couple of months