Whats up.. this song is a little different style than my usual and I just want to get some opinions on it..

No vocals yet, but probably will be after christmas when I get a mic.. Please take a few minutes and listen and let me know what you think. Leave me a link to your music and I'll crit as well

www.myspace.com/cougamellencamp it's the song at the top of the list "Sexy Rock"

Thanks,
Will
monoslang.bandcamp.com

reverbnation.com/monoslang
Sweet!!!! Not to offend you, but i'd change the name.

Song's Awesome Though!!!!!
-GBD <JUST TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!
Awesome, glad you liked it man. Yeah the name is kind of a filler.. no vocals yet, so I didn't use a "real" title..

Thanks for checking it out, later.
monoslang.bandcamp.com

That was actually pretty good. It had a kind of hyper happy type feel to it like Franz Ferdinand.

I'm not really a fan of theirs personally but ill have to say that it was really good for someone that enjoys that type.

Let me know when you add lyrics cause id really enjoy hearing it.
Yeah there's a band called Something For Rockets that I've been really into lately, and if you know who they are, you can tell I was into that genre at the time.. it's very indie/dance rockish.. cool. Anyways, thanks for the crit and I will let you know when I get some vocals on these songs.
monoslang.bandcamp.com