FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!
:O

So, I don't want to get the tunning all mixed up.

Any suggestions?

Get a tuner...!?
and just tune it like, every hour, or let your guitar "sleep" in the corner, for like, 5 hours, tune the guitar, and play
Esp Eclipse II VTB :i i fucking love her.
Gold and black on 1 guitar = succes
if you're talking about which string is the first string, which is the second, etc. the larger the number on the envelope, the larger the string, so the envelope w/ the smallest number or gauge if you will be your high e string, and the second smallest guage would be your b string, etc.
Tune it...

Or get the Gibson Robot Guitar, if you can't.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
Quote by Don't Panic Ok?
Tune it...

Or get the Gibson Robot Guitar, if you can't.

Yeah, sell your house and buy a robot guitar
Esp Eclipse II VTB :i i fucking love her.
Gold and black on 1 guitar = succes
Quote by Trixxr
Yeah, sell your house and buy a robot guitar

Or just forget the guitar all together and just spend hours on end on guitar pro 5
Put the strings on your guitar and not your cat. Seriously.

And get a tuner to get your strings in tune. And the strings should be in order in the envelope/packet, you get them. And be careful with the high e string (the thinnest string), they have a tendency to break.
It's gonna be a blue day
When you first put the strings on, tighten them with the machine heads, but don't tune them up to pitch straight away; give them time to stretch.

Once you've done that, tune 'em up to pitch using your ear or a tuner and then play around bending the strings often to help the strings stretch once again, so they don't continually fall out of tune. Once you find they're not detuning anymore, tune 'em up to standard, cut off the surplus pieces of string above the machineheads and you're done.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."