Poll: Hummingbird in Sunburst or Black?
Poll Options
View poll results: Hummingbird in Sunburst or Black?
Sunburst
10 59%
Black
7 41%
Voters: 17.
I'm thinking of getting the Epiphone Hummingbird, and I was just seeing what all you guys thought about which color?

Sunburst or Black?

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Epiphone-Hummingbird-Acoustic-Guitar?sku=518028
Quote by Seryaph
You need to douse it in a 20/30/50 ratio of mustard/ketchup/horseradish and stroke it as fast as you can untill the mayonaise squirts out. Then consume.
sunburst... when did they start making a black hummingbird? gibson never did.
black.

to be honest I hate the burst on the epi. On the gibson it's a much nicer colour. Dont know why they couldnt have added a little more brown on the epi burst. It looks really cheap to me.
@-}-}-}-
Sunburst. Black is very unforgiving when it comes to smudges, swirls, dents and dings. I doubt I'll ever buy another black guitar again.
Quote by teegee420
Sunburst. Black is very unforgiving when it comes to smudges, swirls, dents and dings. I doubt I'll ever buy another black guitar again.

ain't that the truth.
Quote by teegee420

Yep. And besides, the black one looks emo.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
I own an Epi Hummingbird.

At first I was going to order black, but I changed my mind since black is so overused.

I'm glad I got the Cherry Sunburst instead. It's beautiful.