as of right now, I have an Ibanez universe uv7bk '97 7 string i got about 4 days ago. However, i also have a splint on my left arm from the surgery i had yesterday, which i must have for 10 days. I've never felt such an unbelieveable urge to do something in my life. im so close to ripping this god forsaken splint off and rocking out. my guitar is mocking me with its shiny mirror pickguard and extra low b string of dulcet awesomeness. have any of you ever felt the torture of being so close, yet so far away?
ebay, '97 version usually goes for 1100 USD, but lucky me got it for 777 USD
you got it for £777?
wow thats apt
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
man i envy that guitar as well... that sucks dood, go masturbate to get your mind off of it?
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
I dont even have a photobucket account or anything, but just hold on one sec and ill put pics up
Quote by C.C. Deville
what exactly is a stint anyways? my friends grandpa had to have like three in his heart i think...

Splint not stint.
^hahah my bad, im having a rough night... and now im confused
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by Chickenparts
Splint not stint.

stent not stint

lol
Quote by GlamSpam

I developed a thought experiment to explain why you can't remember anything before you were born:
Quote by danielrobbyshor
you got it for £777?
wow thats apt

$777, muppet
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Chickenparts
hell yeah man that thing kicks ass. Damn shame you can't break it in.

yeah, since i was lazy i got it professionally intonated and set up. and when i got it back, i felt the action and the neck feel and everything, and i was so pissed knowing i cant use it for another 8-9 days.
Quote by MiasmA
yeah, since i was lazy i got it professionally intonated and set up. and when i got it back, i felt the action and the neck feel and everything, and i was so pissed knowing i cant use it for another 8-9 days.

Dayum! Bummer!
That Ibanez is so badass.
Don't take your splint off. If you play now, you could mess your arm up even more. Then you might never be able to play Teh Hotnezz. That would suck even more than not being able to play it for 8 days.
My 'rents decided to get me an acoustic guitar for Christmas and they let me pick it out myself, with the exception that I can't play it until Christmas...

I picked this: http://www.takamine.com/?fa=detail&mid=2192&sid=527

Which is now sitting all by it's lonesome in my parent's closet. I think he's lonely

Only 16 days, 1 hour and 22 minutes until she's mine again.
Electrolytes Smell Like Semen...
Quote by JagStang5246
That Ibanez is so badass.
Don't take your splint off. If you play now, you could mess your arm up even more. Then you might never be able to play Teh Hotnezz. That would suck even more than not being able to play it for 8 days.

ive actually broke my arm on 2 separate occasions, each time putting a different metal plate in. this third surgery was to take the plate out, so my arms not even hurt, just a surgical incision. thats why i think it sucks, sure my arms weak and has about 8 holes in it, but dammit, i wont hurt it playing that beauty.

EDIT: my shiny plate and my arm

Last edited by MiasmA at Dec 8, 2007,
Damn, I want a seven string now. That thing is hot.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Man...I feel you dude. I had tendonitis for a while and couldn't play my guitars or drive "properly", my 2 greatest stress relievers, for about a month. Not cool.
Nope, no sig here.
I'll just go ahead and own your sense of self control mkay?

Last night i told a girl that wanted to wait having sex with her, because it was our first date....

Oh, she was one push from doing just that, when i said it.

beat that.
well theres always i was so close to having sex with her

or in my case so close to finishing
i had to bail out her bedroom window before i got the chance

i hate parents waking up.........

the self controll was already lost btw
i wanted to wait

but i couldnt resist

it was my first time

now i regret it
Quote by Kensai
Girls don't have to do anything to be good in bed. If she's got a pulse she's automatically an 8.

Last edited by aeon20k at Dec 8, 2007,
Quote by Våd Hamster
I'll just go ahead and own your sense of self control mkay?

Last night i told a girl that wanted to wait having sex with her, because it was our first date....

Oh, she was one push from doing just that, when i said it.

beat that.

its not too hard to abstain, man. especially if its because of faith reasons, (im not of true faith but i can tell you are based on your sig). I will abstain until i feel im ready with a woman, not because im horny.
my third tumor surgery was on my b-day. and guess what i got?
the gretsch i had been dreaming about for years. i couldn't play it for 2 weeks.
i feel you man.
btw, pics under my gear. i love that guitar!
I can't stand watching people waste their money on horrible gear.
Quote by MiasmA
its not too hard to abstain, man. especially if its because of faith reasons, (im not of true faith but i can tell you are based on your sig). I will abstain until i feel im ready with a woman, not because im horny.

Oh dear, i was much more than horny....

and i can't help but to regret that i said no a little....

that makes me sad.... because i really want it to be special with her....

*slams head on wall*
Quote by Våd Hamster
Oh dear, i was much more than horny....

and i can't help but to regret that i said no a little....

that makes me sad.... because i really want it to be special with her....

*slams head on wall*

understandable. ive been in the same kind of situations. its usally for the better to wait tho.
Quote by MiasmA
understandable. ive been in the same kind of situations. its usally for the better to wait tho.

Yea well i'm just scared she's gonna go and be with someone else in stead.... we're only dating atm, so she could get away with it.....

WTF (VH has sexual frustration and paranoia issues )
Trust me, it may seem exciting right now, but it will get boring after about 2 hours