is the solo for sieze the day a beginner solo? or if you had to rate the difficulty what would you say

EDIT- song is by avenged sevenfold
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
Last edited by punk_metal2007 at Dec 8, 2007,
id say intermidiate. there are some hard licks in it but its mostly easy. definatelyn not beginner though
alright thanks guys and im wanting to learn some solos that sound good but teaches me things that will be good later on but not to complex
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
its actually pretty hard, id say intermediate but definetely not beginner or expert
Quote by Tom_hatton

Second of all, you are female. Therefore, you do not deserve an opinion.

Quote by Rock'N'Soul
Oh! I'm also happy I was the fastest sperm.

Quote by Megadeth2011
That is quite possibly one of the best ideas someone has told me yet. Crackattack ur pretty smart.
an easy solo is the one for when your heart stope beating by +44
Empty Space
im done with this post but im not looking for easy solos I know where to find them I was just wandering if there was a reason why I couldnt make it sound good :P oh and the easy solos I know are by weezer and other crappy bands I dont even like
Quote by SkyValley