Is the led zeppelin reunion show going to be televised on monday or not. Im thinkin they might realease a dvd for the show~i really hope its televised!
A
Distorted
Reality
Is now a
Necessity
to be
Free
- Elliott Smith
Most likely not? -Shrug-
Where's that confounded bridge?

Try to realize it's all within yourself
no one else can make you change
And to see you're really only very small
and life flows on within you and without you.
I bet it's going to be on television. I mean, c'mon, how many fans do you think tried to get into that concert?
Are you looking for a zombie online game?
Join the survivors at Dead Frontier
Coming out March 2008

DON'T GET A MARSHALL MG OR A LINE 6 SPIDER.
Put this in your sig if you don't like the usual threads about these amps.
of course they won't televise a live concert. It might be available on pay- per view a week or so later, but I'd just wait until the DVD comes out.
Quote by Spanky209
There will probably be videos of it on youtube.

there will probably videos of YOUR MOM on youtube. /gay
Hi. Your Gay. Your Super Gay. Your Ultra Gay. You are obnoxiously gay.

I eat burgers, and your gay
My burgers, why can't you stay
Why can't I eat oyu everyday
and th reason is
your gay

/lame
Are you looking for a zombie online game?
Join the survivors at Dead Frontier
Coming out March 2008

DON'T GET A MARSHALL MG OR A LINE 6 SPIDER.
Put this in your sig if you don't like the usual threads about these amps.
Eh, it will probably be pretty disappointing anyway...these huge-ass reunion shows and tours usually are.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
Eh, it will probably be pretty disappointing anyway...these huge-ass reunion shows and tours usually are.

*cough*RATM*cough*
Knowing the money sluts Led Zepp are, they're probably not gonna do it over live TV. Otherwise, no one would go to the show, instead just watch it on public TV.
Quote by JC13
What makes you think that? It's been happening lately... Live earth an example.

well, yes, but Live Earth was for charity, and it was a "call- in and donate money to save the world" type of thing, whereas Led Zeppelin is a "come to our concert, scalp tickets on eBay for thousands of dollars, hear us act coy about doing an actual tour to make us even richer" type thing.
Quote by Maxx_Pouwer
*cough*RATM*cough*

I don't know if you're trying to prove or disprove my point, but RATM were never even that good to begin with so...penises. Lots of them.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
its gonna be televised in England on BBC.
Gear:
MIM Strat
Ovation Applause Shallow-Body Acoustic

-----> PAGE
-----> CLAPTON
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
well, yes, but Live Earth was for charity, and it was a "call- in and donate money to save the world" type of thing, whereas Led Zeppelin is a "come to our concert, scalp tickets on eBay for thousands of dollars, hear us act coy about doing an actual tour to make us even richer" type thing.

led zeppelin is for charity to, and i wish people would stop calling it the led zeppelin concert, it isnt their concert, there are a bunch of bands playing.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468

While I agree in the case of Zeppelin as I'd defiantely say they've past it, that's a pretty silly blanket statement to make as The Police were absolutely brilliant when I saw them a couple of months back.