35 29%
No
47 39%
Bigfoot is real
19 16%
Lochness monster is real
18 15%
Voters: 119.
Silly question. But you never know the Pit.

THE OBVIOUS ANSWER IS YES! WOO!
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
We haven't explored the whole world in depth. My guess theres species we don't even know yet so there is a possibility.
Quote by TONY strat
We haven't explored the whole world in depth. My guess theres species we don't even know yet so there is a possibility.

There are. New species are being discovered every day.

I think there is a very high likelihood of the existence of the Sasquatch. On Google Earth go to the rocky mountains and look for all the documented sightings. There are tonnes.
Bigfoot was proven false, it was a guy who dressed up in a monkey outfit to trick people looking for it. Although there is every possibility that there could have been mountain apes somewhere back in time.
Loch Ness monster, we'd never know until we scoured the entire ocean floor (or atleast the whole ocean floor around the UK.)
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
=-

The photographer of the first famous Loch Ness Monster photo admitted it was fake on his deathbed.

I've never done this, but I guess I had to sink this low at some point:

"/thread"

=-
[color="Red"][size="3"][B]   ___   __     __        
  / __\ / /    /__\ /\/\  
 / _\  / /    /_\  /    \ 
/ /   / /___ //__ / /\/\ \
\/    \____/ \__/ \/    \/
[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Member of "Genital Grinders", the Carcass Fan Club. P.M. "Embodiment" to join.
Never seen Nessie myself despite living near loch ness. it is over 1 mile deep in places so nothing would surprise me. The ark of the covenant lulz
the guy who made the original bigfoot video said it was fake and yet people still believe it. People are really really stupid.
bigfoot is probably a really hairy hippy trippng on LSD......for a bout 50 yrs now....xD

What Goes Up

Must Come Down
Quote by Napalmdeth
the guy who made the original bigfoot video said it was fake and yet people still believe it. People are really really stupid.

Not everyone thinks big foot is real. But there is a possibility there are bigger then normal apes we don't know about yet. Some humans can have super strength. Take a look at the worlds tallest man. Over eight feet tall.

Why can't there be really big apes when there are really big humans?
1 question... the poll optoins...
is it ''yes'' like in yes its real or yes its fake
or are ''no'' like no its real or no it isnt real
?????
I need about tree-fitty
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Proof that Bigfoot exists:

Proof that Nessie exists:
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Anythings possible really. Loch ness has been searched for with different sorts of equipment and they've never found anything suspicious or anything outstanding so im not too sure. Bigfoot could be real. Like KingCocaine said, there can be really tall humans and gorillas seem to have the same sort of structure as humans, why cant they be tall too? I guess its just one of those questions we either wont find out or we'll find out years in the future.
(Invalid img)

He blends in, you will never find him!
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
^

They found a fish off the coast off south africa that was thought to have been extinct for millions of years.

So you never know.
hue
Loch Ness monster is definitely real watch Bill Hicks on the matter - the monster is Jesus' pal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R370YkYhV0w

Also he laughs at fundamentalists.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by Twist of fate

Haha congratulations, you've just made my day!
Remember when you were young
You shone like the sun...
Quote by dann_blood

Loch Ness monster, we'd never know until we scoured the entire ocean floor (or atleast the whole ocean floor around the UK.)

Loch Ness is a freshwater loch.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Quote by Fredde_
1 question... the poll optoins...
is it ''yes'' like in yes its real or yes its fake
or are ''no'' like no its real or no it isnt real
?????

I was just going to have a rant about how people make polls like this, but you stole my thunder

On topic, fake, until I see something more concrete.
Quote by Twist of fate
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.