Well... I just traded my Behringer V-Amp LX112 in for a Vox AC15. I pick it up Monday!!! Its kind of a long story why I dont have it right now but it involves locking my keys in my car . Anyways, I am trying to decide what to do for XMAS. My parents are giving me a $200 limit to get what I want. Here are the things that I want:

1. Digitech JamMan Pedal
$299 new. $150-200 used on eBay

2. Guitar Wah Pedal
1. Vintage 70’s Maestro BG-2 Wah Pedal -Used $100

2. VOX V847 – Wah Pedal
$99 new
Cheaper used $30-50 on ebay
3. Vox V848 – Wah
About $90 used on ebay

3. Drum Machine
Zoom MRT3B Micro Rhythm Trak Drum Machine - $99 New. Used on eBay – around $50

Snowboard Helmet
Red Hi-Fi Helmet - $100 at the-house.com or at local snowboard shop

I am trying to decide between getting

1: Used JamMan by itself
2: Used Maestro Boomerang Pedal/Snowboard Helmet
3: Snowboard Helmet/Used Drum Machine/Used Vox Wah

I will eventually get all of these things because I really want/need them. I am kinda leaning towards getting the snowboard helmet with something because I want to protect my brain while snowboarding (been riding 9 years without) but I really want a JamMan pedal because I want to be able to solo to my rythyms. The people I jam with cannot play rythyms as fast/tricky as I play. I can solo to their slower/less complicated rythyms but I want to progress my playing. Anyone got any suggestions that might make my decision a bit easier?!?
get the vox used wah pedal. and get snowboard helmet so u can do something else besides jamming on guitar.
Option 3!!

Tell us the story, or it didn't happen!!
Quote by kyrreca
If your EQ looks like this your audience will look like this
Its not the most interesting story but here goes... I went to the guitar shop to trade in my amp and get the Vox. When I got to the checkout my credit card was declined. I said that there was no way it was declined because it had $0 on it because I haven't used it since I paid it off back in February or March. Anyways... I ran up to the bank up the street to go check out what was up with it. It turns out that I had reported the card lost (I lost my wallet in the summer) and forgot about it. So I went out to my car, stuck my keys in the ignition, and proceeded to call the number on the back to reactivate the card. I couldn't reactivate the card so I went back into the bank to have a new one sent to me and came out to my keys locked in the ignition (car not on). I had to walk home (6 miles) in the snow with no hat or gloves. I stopped at the guitar shop on the way to throw the amp on layaway until Monday so I did not have to take my old amp back. Then I proceeded to walk home with my tail between the legs. It was probably all for the better though because I have exams next week and I need to get some studying done this weekend. That would not have happened had I had the new amp!

Anyways... in hindsight, I was hoping for people to say option three. I guess thats really what I wanted . I got a question about the drum machine though. I havent ever used one. I want one because I for some reason cannot play to a metronome that well but I can play in time perfectly with drums. Does a drum machine have its own speaker or do I hook it through my amp or something?