im looking at stuff like no2 explode and such. I heard no2 + running doesnt exactly work too well, makes you feel sick. Im wondering if there is a drink thatll help me run longer and wont kill my stomach =x anyone know??

thanks ahead of time : )
If you break it, superglue it together, then when your done give it to a friend
well, you could try creatine. But thats about to become( or already has) Illegal. How old are you? You dont want to take anything that might stunt your growth. And creatine dehydrates you....bad.
18 - i dont want to even touch creatine. Im aware of the after affects of it and they dont look pretty. With creatine ive pretty much figured. You stay with it and keep the results, or you drop it and drop the results =/ and its legal i believe, saw some in walmart :p
Well I can get you to a website that can get you into better overall shape. I dont think you can just get a drink and run longer. You have to build up muscular and cardiac endurance.
Running? Dont go for that GMC fake/crazy supplement stuff, just go the natural way by building up your legs through wieght training and maybe running daily, and before you run eat something with a good amount of carbs for energy, like a granola bar or something.
Ive seen people use that supplement stuff, it does work i know. And i was just hoping for a drink that would be able to give me the drive no2 would without the ****ty feeling that way i could get better results quicker
Yeah you can lose the results fast. But as long as you keep working out. There isnt anything wrong with limiting use of it. I did it and I kept good results. I took like half of what they said to take every two days.
Well, there isnt much. You will have to work out a lot. And then keep the lactic acid down. It will hurt.
Dude. Just drink protein shakes.

You can get powder that is actually tasty. Best do it the natural way.
and i sit and wonder, falling under .
Protein is for repairing muscles and increasing in size...Im not trying to get big, im trying to lean out and just re strengthen my old muscles.
When and what to eat is key. You have to really commit to it. Its okay to splurge sometimes. Just enough to keep you satisfied.
Take adreneline shots.. lol. You'll run for days.
Do you have fat or what? Cause if you have fat and you start to work out, you won't get bigger... the fat will just be replaced with muscle.
uh last year when i did one of those electrical shock through ur hand machines it said i had a 13-14% body fat.
thats about normal really. They have fitness calculators on that site. They arent exact, but its a good rounded ratio.
but i think its gone up a tad =x really im just hoping to lose some stomach fat so the peaks of my abs will pop through so atleast a shadow of a 6 pack will be there
No-2 Explode is a form of creatine. I used to use it, and it was okay, the first week I was really pumped in the gym, but always felt a lil sick to my stomach.

And dont worry too much about creatine, its naturally produced in your body, and if you are really serious about working out its the best way (cheapest + best results) if used properly.

Go out and buy Whey protien powder, you'll need it. I recommend the Gold standard if you can find( any popeyes, or GNC will have it) you can drink 2-3 of those aday, along with a decent carb intake. Have a shake within 45 mins after your work out.

I use creatine, Purple K, to be exact, and I have to say its awesome.
im 5'7", 170lbs max bench 315, max legpress 1100lbs

Oh and ps. Don't do ALOT of running, running doesnt build bulk it will keep you tiny. I recommend no more than 5 mins pre work out jog, run,bike, whatever, then maybe 2.5 -5 min cool down jog run bike, whatever after your work out.
Reason i wanted to do running though is to lose some weight lol : )
Quote by NoXaS
Reason i wanted to do running though is to lose some weight lol : )

A lot of people think that , and its so wrong its not even funny.

Your metabolism peaks for max 3hrs after cardio
Your metabolism peaks for 72hrs after weight training.

Thats why i said supplement your weight training with some cardio, dont rely on cardio to do the bulk of the job tho
I always thought running was effective because itll make you excessivly sweat and that sweating = burning fat
sweating just means your losing water from your body. not fat.
But for cereal, if you want to lose weight, hit the wieghts, leave the cardio for the girls
You could always snort some cocaine. It works for me but you have a way higher risk of having a heart attack, you could get addicted, it can really mess you up.

Yeah it isn't that great for working out, but I usually work out when I'm a little coked up.
Quote by KingCocaine
You could always snort some cocaine. It works for me but you have a way higher risk of having a heart attack, you could get addicted, it can really mess you up.

Yeah it isn't that great for working out, but I usually work out when I'm a little coked up.

I heard meth was good for that too
Ok well, If running is getting rid of water. And working out will increase your metabolism How exactly is fat burnt off from your body?
Quote by NoXaS
I heard meth was good for that too

Yeah but you cancel out all the benefits of working out. Just search "Faces of Meth" on google to see what I mean.
Dieting is one way. Fat is stored nutrients and such by your body. When you diet you force your body to break that fat down for energy. Same goes when you are excercising, same concept. Although dieting to the extreme is very unhealthy. Work it slowly.
Quote by NoXaS
18 - i dont want to even touch creatine. Im aware of the after affects of it and they dont look pretty. With creatine ive pretty much figured. You stay with it and keep the results, or you drop it and drop the results =/ and its legal i believe, saw some in walmart :p
Creatine isn't really bad for you. read this site if you want to get some good info on it. I use to think that it was bad for you too until I actually did some research on it. To the person who said that it will be illegal soon, that means that they would have to make all meat illegal because creatine is found in meat. Also everyone worries about how you need to drink a lot of water while taking it. You should be drinking a lot of water anyways to be healthy so that shouldn't be a problem.
frog_friend and WGP: UG's Kramer brotherhood

Ug's 4th ENGL endorser
Randy Rhoads is god
founder of the "ENGL amps" fanclub. PM me to join
High protein/low carb diets for losing weight, balanced diets high in protein and complex carbs for putting on muscle. It sounds like you're trying to build up your endurance muscles, so I'd go with a high protein diet (you'll get toned rather than bulky), plenty of water and extended periods of medium intensity cardio.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
i took creatine from my freshman year to senior year in highschool off and on it has absolutly no bad effect and is found in most red meat anyways. But to be honest lifting weights never helped me loose weight and i would lift 4 times a week. run a lot and do high rep low weight works outs itll build tone really good
You're trying too hard.

I ride my bike to class every day, which consisted of riding up a hill for 1 mile, and the same on the way back. After 1 month, I lost 10 pounds, and I was already at around 8-9% body fat before that, and I lift also, so I am really toned. And I only lift for 45 minutes every other day if that.

Running is high impact on your knees. At least you can enjoy yourself when riding a bike, and it works your entire body, rather than just your legs.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.