I saw Maynard after a Tool concert a few years ago . It was one or two years after their release of Undertow, which was great (almost as great as Opiate). They played a couple of their songs from their album due in maybe a year or so, and I talked with Maynard about their new stuff. I thought that the band as a whole was selling out, you know? They were sucking the man's schlong.

I told him what I thought about this, and he went crazy, cursing at me "fuck this and fuck that and point that finger up your ass" and stuff. It was really weird...wonder if he still remembers me or anything. I was pretty inconspicuous in my 501 jeans and Vans, but you never know, he could have even written a song about me .
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
Well I saw ur 17 so ur born in 1989 or 90, and Undertow came out when u were 3 or 4 years old, in 1993.

I'm amazed Maynard, a man with a masters degree would yell at a 15 year old kid- but yea ok maybe he's written a song about you.
ohh... I see what you did thar
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by Ahagin0
Hahahaha. Were you also a hooker?

Perhaps.

Actually, I've always wondered why the song was called "Hooker With A Penis." If the lyrics are so direct and obvious, why is it called that? Damn Tool, always confusing us.
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
Meaning he thinks the band is selling themselves like hookers, and they are men?