right now i have a fender tube amp, a DS-1, a superoverdrive, a chorus, and a wah pedal. and my musical taste ranges from bands like RHCP to hendrix, bloc party, coldplay, and recently i took a good liking to minus the bear.

im not sure if anyone out there cud say with blind confidence that i got some absolutely unnecessary equipment (minus the wah pedal, tahts damn important for me), but right now im craving a pedal that just does a lot for what its worth or else just will do the most for me to fit the sounds of those bands. i kept buying these things and i started to realize its impossible to ever exactly mimic a bands sound, or rather impractical.

i dont know if i shud get an equalizer, a fuzz pedal, or something of the sort. does anyone out there have any suggestions?
eqs are always a good addition. i like them most for subtle little changes, but they can be pretty cool after a distortion pedal like a ds1 to really shape the dist. tones from the pedal.
a delay or good reverb can be a good subtle addition as well, depending which you want more.

do you Need anything? do you have any complaints you want to fix? is there anything wrong with what you have? because theyre all distinct pedals that have a distinct purpose to me.
'87 Fender Strat
Oscar Schmidt Archtop
Laney LC15R
Quote by boardsofcanada
eqs are always a good addition. i like them most for subtle little changes, but they can be pretty cool after a distortion pedal like a ds1 to really shape the dist. tones from the pedal.
a delay or good reverb can be a good subtle addition as well, depending which you want more.

do you Need anything? do you have any complaints you want to fix? is there anything wrong with what you have? because theyre all distinct pedals that have a distinct purpose to me.

hm let me see...well if i had some complaints maybe i wud say i want more sustain mostly....and then i really like that staticky fuzz sound compared to heavy distortion. i dont have any great reverb or delay effects, i dont know which one of those id want more tho cuz my amp does have reverb on it altho its prolly not that great.

thanks for replying.