Saw it last night, much better than I thought it would be.
That Nika was a fookin' ride too
I'm so unique I don't even have a sig.
i saw it last night too! i thought it was alright, a bit similar to every other assasin/spy/action movie though, but still good
nothing.
Quote by kman123
olyphant was actually perfect for the role of agent 47
good movie

I He started to grow on me towards the end.
I thought he was a bit chubby though, in the games 47 is pretty lanky
Quote by purplegreendave
I He started to grow on me towards the end.
I thought he was a bit chubby though, in the games 47 is pretty lanky

how can a fatass be an assassin? i mean other than smotherin his victims in rolls?
i luf da grammer knotziez

gear: (i wanna fit in)
ibanez tbx150r
phase90
lil big muff pi
weeping demon
esp viper100
boss chorus
other junk
Quote by donkey the wise
Well played Sir sFsKroniK
yay m special
I've seen the shorts and it looks like there's a LOT of shooting and explosions and stuff, but the game wasn't about that at all - it was more about stealth and getting through unnoticed.

Still looks alright though.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by sFsKroniK
how can a fatass be an assassin? i mean other than smotherin his victims in rolls?

He's not fat just stocky
I hope it lives up to the game. Does the storyline even have anything to do with any of the games?
Quote by Paul Lambeth
It's like having the best orgasm of your life ever, but in your brain, and the opposite of that.
Quote by BenFoffenbock
I've seen the shorts and it looks like there's a LOT of shooting and explosions and stuff, but the game wasn't about that at all - it was more about stealth and getting through unnoticed.

Still looks alright though.

Well in the game you COULD go in all guns blazing if you wanted, just didn't get you very far
The plot explains the lack of stealth.

Whats everyones fav. scene?
I thought the stalemate in the train was pretty cool, and the very end was a bit corny, but the twist was nice.

DEdit:
Quote by mattyp90
I hope it lives up to the game. Does the storyline even have anything to do with any of the games?

Kind of, it's kinda based around one mission.
There are references to the game though
Saw it on Friday, thought it was class.

Was a bit worried towards the middle that he was going to start getting sentimental but, thankfully they veered pretty much away from that.

And I swear I got an erection when he did the strangle move on that black guy in the train station.
Quote by mattyp90

The movie is based on the game. Same weapons, dianna chimes in at the start. Some of it is a bit different though. It just seemed like a really long level to me.
Still, pretty good.
Hurp De Durp
I thought it lacked combat scenes. Sure there were a few, but somehow it felt like there needed to be more. The fight scene with the other 3 agents is prolly my favourite fight scene EVER. Killer showdown. Oh and ive concluded that 47 is gay. Yes. He is. A smoking girl like Nika riding him, asking him to take off her clothes, and what does he do? He tranquilises her! Overall good movie. I'd watch it again.
KsE

You know they rock.