Page 1 of 2
SO my friend and i are thinking of something creative to do to our peacefully asleep friends .

We have already flipped ones mattress.. twice

Colored all over thier faces

annnd tied one to the bed.

But now we are out of ideas....

Anythhing can be accepted...
Quote by iantheman
I went to school stoned twice. the first time was a lot of fun, but the second time we had a guest speaker from the women's resource center come in, and talk about rape. I couldn't contain my laughter. Never again.
Get some tape
Then stick everything you can find in the room to the person
Also if you have duct tape......tape em to the floor
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
put tape on there pubes
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
TEABAG pics or it dint happen
i luf da grammer knotziez

gear: (i wanna fit in)
ibanez tbx150r
phase90
lil big muff pi
weeping demon
esp viper100
boss chorus
other junk
Quote by donkey the wise
Well played Sir sFsKroniK
yay m special
yet again,

condom half up his arse.. see his reaction when he wakes up.
(make him drunk first)

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

were not doing anything that involves a penis... but we are up loading the mattress flipping to facebook now.
Quote by iantheman
I went to school stoned twice. the first time was a lot of fun, but the second time we had a guest speaker from the women's resource center come in, and talk about rape. I couldn't contain my laughter. Never again.
man, just let him sleep. Have you no decency?
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by civildp1
man, just let him sleep. Have you no decency?

we warned him... i bet your always the first to fall asleep at a party aren't you?
Quote by iantheman
teabag involves testicles..not penis
i luf da grammer knotziez

gear: (i wanna fit in)
ibanez tbx150r
phase90
lil big muff pi
weeping demon
esp viper100
boss chorus
other junk
Quote by donkey the wise
Well played Sir sFsKroniK
yay m special
Quote by jAzZMataZz
put their fingers in a glass with warm water....

haha we would if we were at thier house but we'd be the ones cleaning it up
Quote by iantheman
i agree with taping stuff to them
also shaving foam on the hands is a fun one
and also on the face [=

if you want ideas, watch dirty sanchez
lmao
I'mma FIIIIIRIN MAH LAZ0R

(Shoop da Woop)
Stick their hands in a blender/toaster/sandwich press. But seriously, coat them in honey then tip cornflakes all over them.
Co-President of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Me, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.
Throw cheese at them.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by Deagle-Eyes
I'd say: TAKE THE GUITAR, CRANK IT UP AND PLAY THE MOST FREAKING-LOUD SOLO OR RIFF YOU KNOW!

Yeah, That is what i would do!
Må Den Svarta Älgen Ta Er!
Philip, this is worse than the night I went to sleep and you put your diсk into my mouth and took a picture!

That's from South Park
Quote by purplegreendave
Put your willy in his mouth.

Id lmao so much if he did and his asleep friend bit it off x)
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Dress them up in womans clothing.... or swap their underwear (assuming there's 2 of them)
Quote by filthandfury
I only do that on MSN, and I get many complaints about it.

F&F will have cyber sex with you on MSN. He's a bit handsy though.

I have become..... METACARPI!!!!

I wish

Joeymaxx
I know I heard this on UG, but I can't remember which thread (what I mean is, it's not my idea - I'm simply passing on this... knowledge).

Give them an egg salad. This involves putting an egg into their ass while they're asleep. When they wake up, they realise there's something up there that shouldn't be, so they instinctively clench. This breaks the egg, and releases and brown/yellow goo - the egg salad.

Glad I'm not sleeping at your house...lol
Quote by Kensai
And he calls himself australian

... Should've mentioned I'm an immigrant... from England

X
How the hell have they not woken up? Have you given them rohypnol or something?

Anyway, give them a good teabagging. Jizzing on their faces might also give hilarious results.
Last edited by SmarterChild at Dec 9, 2007,
Isn't rape the obvious answer?

Also... How the **** would one manage to put an egg up their ass without waking them? Why would you WANT to? It sounds kind of like some strange furry fetish.
I guess they have woken up now, so i want to know what you did to them!
Må Den Svarta Älgen Ta Er!
smear poo all over their faces... and wee on their head when they're facin upwards
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Vermintide
Isn't rape the obvious answer?

Also... How the **** would one manage to put an egg up their ass without waking them? Why would you WANT to? It sounds kind of like some strange furry fetish.

It does sound like a weird fetish. 10 out of 10 for originality though, but raping them would be a hell of a lot easier. Can't say I've tried or ever planned on using it either, it's just one of those moments on the pit which has been scarred into my memory
Quote by Kensai

X
Quote by Deagle-Eyes
I'd say: TAKE THE GUITAR, CRANK IT UP AND PLAY THE MOST FREAKING-LOUD SOLO OR RIFF YOU KNOW!

No no. Instead, Crank Dat Soulja Boy while your friend is asleep and make it be in his head all day. That's way worse.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
try this...fill their socks with toothpaste or something that wont drip out ...when they get up...."QUISH"...or just rape them...the choice is yours really
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
New idea, involving zero effort: Just sit there watching them. When they wake up, have a maniacal smile on your face, but whenever they ask you what you did, or whenever they do anything, start laughing uncontrollably.
Quote by Kensai

X
toothpaste on their eyelids. sticks them together and they think theyve gon blind! hilarity ensues! you can get rid of it just with some water as well, so its practical and safe!

i think.
Gear
Epiphone G-400
Orange Tiny Terror
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Blackstar HT-Dual
MXR 10-Band EQ
Tie them up and burn them with lit cigarettes.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
1. Spit in condom

2. Put condom up friends ass.

They will never forgive you.
Give them Happy Faces with a lighter.

That will piss them right off.

Better yet, do it on thier foreheaqd so EVERYONE knows
Shave off one of his eyebrows. He won't realize for a while.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Page 1 of 2