Ok so my friend told me to help him do something on runescape (i dont play it by the way) But when i tried to go to www.runescape.com it said 'forbidden' error 403? Have i been banned from the site or something?!

Thx in advance!
Quote by tymatt67
kinky = using a feather , perverted = using whole chicken.

You play it, don't lie.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by hazzmatazz
Hmmm that depends, do you have an account?

Yeah........ ive not used it in a while though
EDIT: level 7 LOL
Quote by tymatt67
kinky = using a feather , perverted = using whole chicken.

Quote by hazzmatazz
Yeah but you're account gets deleted after 6 months anyway.

no, I used to play it, but I quit almost two years ago, and yesterday I logged in to show my brother why he should never start playing it, and it remembered my account
Needless to say, I will never log in again
Part of the Conan O'Brien is a genius group.
PM Garlik to join

Quote by X\Chazza/X

Anyway, long hair and a foreign accent, aren't you a hit with the laydeees?

Quote by CollinPlaysBass

Backstreet Boys > Beatles
Quote by del monte
runescape

Well theres your problem
Member of Cryptozoology Group!

Quote by Ichimaru
It's simple to sound like them, tune your guitars down a couple of steps but don't worry if it's actually IN tune or not, then just plug in and throw your guitar out the window.
looks like the server admins banned a whole range of IP addresses belonging to your ISP. so you have someone on your ISP to blame for that

u could mabye email them and see if they can unban urs specifically
Throw your computer off a very tall building. You sicko. I know you really do play runescape.
Co-President of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Me, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.