Ok i need some help. Everytime i buy a new skateboard, i dont like the feel of it. it feels weird and too high off the ground. i have rode? other peoples skateboards and i love the way it feels.
so what could this be? the trucks? the deck? or what? thanks to anyone that can help
Well whats your current set up?
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
every decks different just learn to like it.

then you will get soo used to that the next board you buy you will want the old thing that you used to feel uncomfortable with
Happiness is like peeing your pants

everyone can see it but only you can feel its warmth
Yeah set-up please? And you might want to buy lower trucks and smaller wheels.
Brokeback Lego - Animation Movie I Made

Quote by \GuitarHero/
Our band mascot is a Muffin.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
make sure you're not riding with spacers/risers. Like lethal.7 i'd say get a smaller wheel size - can't beat rictas - and have a decent set of trucks.
Quote by MastaBassist10
"Um, yes waiter, I'll have a wank, please."

Quote by HaKattack

I'm a man. We don't cry. We bottle up emotions and become abusive alcoholics.

Proud Member of Slashism. PM slashs_#1_fan to join
ok my current set up is
element fiberlight. im pretty sure its like 7.8
venture trucks
spitfire wheels
thats it i guess as far as stuff that would change the feel. i have no risers either
go for smaller wheels
maybe a thinner board
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
My wheels are so old they're now about 47mm, and I don't use risers, I think its really comfortable, and my deck is to.
If you didn't like the deck then why did you buy it in the first place?!!!
Your wheels might feel to soft or hard or something, but it depends how you skate, I personally stick to ledges, stairs and tech stuff...so I dunno how you need/want it.

MONSTA EDIT: What do you skate?
maybe some ricter slims, or some kind of smaller wheel. and some low trucks. and yes loose any risers you have.
take off the risers if you have em, and get lower trucks (like thunder lows... those are godly)
Quote by Meths
I respect and value your opinion.

Just kidding. You're a fucking retard.

Quote by Pr0gNut
You want to strap a bunch of used mattresses to the walls?

Why not just roll around naked in medical waste while you're at it?

Quote by the_perdestrian
medical waste isn't free on craigslist
Quote by EVH92
take off the risers if you have em, and get lower trucks (like thunder lows... those are godly)

I love my thunders.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Quote by MEGALODON
ok my current set up is
element fiberlight. im pretty sure its like 7.8
venture trucks
spitfire wheels
thats it i guess as far as stuff that would change the feel. i have no risers either

Well, I've always known elements to have a weird shape, so that could be your problem, though you should just get used to it. Every new board I get it takes a good couple weeks before I fully adjust to it, then it feels fine, but then when that one snaps, I have to do the whole thing over again. (that is if I don't get the same deck)
yea. well i bought it a while ago. it was my first good deck so i didnt know what i was doin
and i skate street. like ledges and all
element blows donkey dink in my opinion. but ya man its just cuz other peoples boards are generally already broken in and ready to ride, trucks take forever to get the way you like 'em and the deck generally has to start goin to **** before its really good to ride. like this habitat i have it felt like a god damn snowskate for the first couple days then finally you get used to it. the trucks are especially annoying to break in i like buying peoples used trucks cuz they are ****ing perfect usually.

OmGz sponcer meee!!! my vids but seriously check my vids i editted them myselves filmed some of it annd i skate in it im kyle n im regularfooted
i luf da grammer knotziez

gear: (i wanna fit in)
ibanez tbx150r
phase90
lil big muff pi
weeping demon
esp viper100
boss chorus
other junk
Quote by donkey the wise
Well played Sir sFsKroniK
yay m special
Last edited by sFsKroniK at Dec 9, 2007,
this board is like 2 years old. it still feels the same after all that skatin. i think i will just try low trucks and smaller wheels.