We all know of the released US government secret files about using LSD to trick us into talking, and acoustic kitty (cat with a microphone, ran over by a taxi).

What id like to know is, what things did you suspect the US government were doing in the 60's. This only really applies to those who were living then, who had no pre-existing knowledge of these files at the time.

I'll delete this on the off chance I hear a lot of reported, or more than 5 'this is lame' remarks.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
Last edited by Ehh at Dec 9, 2007,
....Why would you bring this question to the Pit, and then say only people that were alive in the 60s are allowed to be here?

I will not let you oppress me.

Born in the 80s!
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
....Why would you bring this question to the Pit, and then say only people that were alive in the 60s are allowed to be here?

I will not let you oppress me.

Born in the 80s!

Noob!
TS wtf are you talking about? Ya I survived the '60s. Ya the CIA experimented with LSD.
No news there.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I wasnt opressing you. Feel free to post? haha

Thanks for the government classification. I always seem to forget the internet is international.
Quote by Jackal58
Noob!
TS wtf are you talking about? Ya I survived the '60s. Ya the CIA experimented with LSD.
No news there.

Yes, but what were some cool rumors you heard about the government doing BEFORE you learned about them in present day? I thought i explained this well enough.
Oh. Thanks for letting me post. Okay, I think they were lying to the American public about the vampires they've been hiding in Area 51.

That's right.. Vampires. That's why we have to donate so damn much blood, and it never seems to help anyone. Because it's going towards the Undead!
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

lol Only persons that lived in the 60's can post here? **** i will bring my dad then lol
Quote by Ehh
Yes, but what were some cool rumors you heard about the government doing BEFORE you learned about them in present day? I thought i explained this well enough.

None really. Conspiricy Theorists were born with the internet.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
i dont think many people that lived in the 60 will be on UG
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
Quote by Jackal58
None really. Conspiricy Theorists were born with the internet.

Explain Phillip K. Dick.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by litus
i dont think many people that lived in the 60 will be on UG

More than you think sir.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Explain Phillip K. Dick.

Dammit now you're going to make me go look for some one I've never heard of.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
More than you think sir.

Dammit now you're going to make me go look for some one I've never heard of.

Ever seen the movies Blade Runner, A Scanner Darkly, Screamers, Total Recall, or Minority Report? Those are Phillip K Dick. Raped Phillip K. Dick.. but Phillip K. Dick.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Ever seen the movies Blade Runner, A Scanner Darkly, Screamers, Total Recall, or Minority Report? Those are Phillip K Dick. Raped Phillip K. Dick.. but Phillip K. Dick.

Thank you.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
If you lived through the 60's... what are you doing on an internet forum? You'd be like... 47-67 years old
Quote by Jackal58
Thank you.

I want to get his journals. Apparently he had a journal with almost a million pages about how the Roman Empire was rising again in the American government. He was a crazy ****, who constantly tripped acid. His books were awesome, though. As a matter of fact, I got into it with a couple Star Wars nerds at Borders the other day who insulted Phillip. K Dick the other day, when I asked if they knew where I could find him. And I will defend that man to the death.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by hairypineapple
If you lived through the 60's... what are you doing on an internet forum? You'd be like... 47-67 years old

I forgot the internet was only limited to people from the ages of 10-25
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I want to get his journals. Apparently he had a journal with almost a million pages about how the Roman Empire was rising again in the American government. He was a crazy ****, who constantly tripped acid. His books were awesome, though. As a matter of fact, I got into it with a couple Star Wars nerds at Borders the other day who insulted Phillip. K Dick the other day, when I asked if they knew where I could find him. And I will defend that man to the death.

I was not aware of the journal. Sounds interesting. Is it in print? I have read "Scanners"

Quote by hairypineapple

I am getting my daily dose of humor. I am getting links to all kinds of music from around the world that I would not be exposed to if I just hung out in my little corner of it. I am conversing with people about thousands of interesting topics. I am interacting with a varity of people that I have developed friendships with online. But the main reason I get on an internet forum is to own stoopid people.
49yrs old ftw. And I know 25-30 active users on here older than me. Pfffffttttt.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
I was not aware of the journal. Sounds interesting. Is it in print? I have read "Scanners"

I am getting my daily dose of humor. I am getting links to all kinds of music from around the world that I would not be exposed to if I just hung out in my little corner of it. I am conversing with people about thousands of interesting topics. I am interacting with a varity of people that I have developed friendships with online. But the main reason I get on an internet forum is to own stoopid people.
49yrs old ftw. And I know 25-30 active users on here older than me. Pfffffttttt.

No, his asshole of a son won't print it. Apparently he doesn't want us fans to know how truly insane the man was. If anything, it would probably just make me appreciate him more. He's the Syd Barrett of the literary world.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by ehh
More than 5 'this is lame' remarks.

This is lame!
This is lame!
This is lame!
This is lame!
This is lame!
This is lame!
Quote by SHEEM
This is lame!
This is lame!
This is lame!
This is lame!
This is lame!
This is lame!

Took ya long enough. Sheeesh.
TS in the '60s (And I am speaking of the U.S.) most people had faith and trust in the government. Viet Nam was a source of angst and anger but not lack of faith.
That didn't happen until Nixon. No one will have that faith and trust again. Good jod Dicky boy. Not a bad thing.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi